Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do we keep Potter if we get relegated

kennyb

May 23, 2004
In the event we go down would you keep Potter!

With our fixtures in April looking very tough even the most optimistic supporter must admit there is a good chance of getting relegated.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Trust me we won't sack him. I'll have a wager with anybody on here who disagrees.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think we'll keep him even if we go down.

But it would be one of the most ridiculous relegations ever. We shouldn't be anywhere near it, and all those points we left out on the field after dominating games (maybe as many as 12) are - as they always were going to - coming back to haunt us.

One win in 9 is just nowhere near good enough, you stay up by winning the games you have to when you can. We have had those chances, and we haven't got it done.

I always though this run of 6 we are currently in would be season-defining. So far we are played 3, 1 point. With the horror run coming up from March for 6 weeks or more, we need to win at least 2 of the next 3.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yes. Simply because at Swansea City, in the second division, he was very highly regarded with what he had.

If you look at how often the manager's of clubs are rotated and how, over time, it makes such little difference to many, it's good to have continuity.

Anyway. we are not in the bottom three yet.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I think we'll keep him even if we go down.

But it would be one of the most ridiculous relegations ever. We shouldn't be anywhere near it, and all those points we left out on the field after dominating games (maybe as many as 12) are - as they always were going to - coming back to haunt us.

One win in 9 is just nowhere near good enough, you stay up by winning the games you have to when you can. We have had those chances, and we haven't got it done.

I always though this run of 6 we are currently in would be season-defining. So far we are played 3, 1 point. With the horror run coming up from March for 6 weeks or more, we need to win at least 2 of the next 3.

You seriously cannot be serious ?

I'm not falling for it. Wind up.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Given the contract we've given him for a few games of nice football in the autumn we wouldn't have an option

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Chis Hughton is still available. Though if he got a phone call I wouldn't blame him if he just laughed.

kennyb

May 23, 2004
Why did the club not wait till end of the season before giving him 5 more years !

The Championship is not going to be easy if we go down.

scooter1

How soon is now?
What bothers me is that last season there were only 3 teams, possibly even 2 that were worse than us and we stayed up. This season there are a number of teams worse than us, but our inability to see games out, also defend set pieces(apparently Swansea conceded most goals from corners last season in the Championship) and ultimately create enough solid chances for our strikers to score could seriously be our undoing. Potter will be retained either way, but he’s making mistakes that perhaps he shouldn’t be

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
If we go down, potter stays and we rebuild, maybe this is part of the TB reserve plan? He's probably got a wager on it somewhere.

I really don't know any more. And I'm trying not to give a flying **** either.

Regardless it's still better then golf, egg chasing ,or F1.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When we get relegated, not if, he should go as he will not bring us back up. We are a worse team than this time last year with expensive buys who have proved to be not good enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here