Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sami hypia all over again

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I’m losing a bit of faith tonight, no doubt.. but it’s a joke to compare Potter to Hypia.

Why? Both came from Scandinavia. Both are shit managers.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
it aint that bad, Potter did great in Sweden and pretty well at Swansea. Even if he failes at this level, he'll do ok at another level.

Hyypia failed everywhere and was clueless.
If he fails at this level so do we.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's worse than Hyypia, we sold Ulloa and replaced him with Chris O'Grady, Potter has spent £20million on Webster alone

And shipped out 2 strikers with no replacement. That is more unforgivable

Anya1000

Apr 14, 2019
All the fans were happy with the 6 year contract. Everyone wanted to watch expansive football, well here it is!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It's worse than Hyypia, we sold Ulloa and replaced him with Chris O'Grady, Potter has spent £20million on Webster alone

Being fair, we dont now that for sure. But Bloom does, and if it was Winstanley or Ashworth, then heads really should roll as they should with Locadia and Ali J, all of them are Ok'ish and would be ok in the championship, but none are really good enough at this level, none of them have really added anything better than we had and for that amount of money wasted its unforgivable.

Anya1000

Apr 14, 2019
Uh, i think there's more to it than that. But if you really enjoyed Hughton, you must have been listening to it on the radio.

Not that I enjoyed it but felt he should have been given the beggining of the season at least for everything he has done for the club. Our team isn't good enough even with the new signings! The recruitment is terrible and had been for a while..

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Not that I enjoyed it but felt he should have been given the beggining of the season at least for everything he has done for the club. Our team isn't good enough even with the new signings! The recruitment is terrible and had been for a while..

You’re one sad f-cker aren’t you? Is someone ever going to ban this Palace prick?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The critics are getting boring because they change with the wind.

Last year they played the ugliest football I've seen and somehow survived. It stunk out the division. They were fortunate not to go down.

This year they are creating more opportunities than ever and just not taking them.

My conclusion is that the team just aren't good enough.

Warren saying that it's good football to watch they are just not sticking it in the onion bag.

I wasn't aware that Potter was playing up front.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Uh, i think there's more to it than that. But if you really enjoyed Hughton, you must have been listening to it on the radio.

I enjoyed his 2 years in the Championship top 2/3 and 2 years of safety in the Premiership. Terrible last half of season, but who knows if he would have done worse with Potter's team this season. I am not so sure.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It bears absolutely no comparison with Hyppia, he was totally clueless and we looked shit in just about every game he managed. Are you really saying we have looked shit all season? Ridiculous

Anya1000

Apr 14, 2019
I enjoyed his 2 years in the Championship top 2/3 and 2 years of safety in the Premiership. Terrible last half of season, but who knows if he would have done worse with Potter's team this season. I am not so sure.

We will never know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here