Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion fans: this game is HUGE! PLB fans: meh...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Despite their stadium only holding about 14 people, it seems that demand has been somewhat weak for tickets for tonight's game.

It's almost as if Bournemouth are back in the Championship already, and the Premier League glory boys have lost interest again.

[tweet]1219251644489179136[/tweet]

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
:clap2::clap2::whistle:

Plastic in the extreme! Should've offered us more tickets!

* Remember no bar in the away end, nice touch BMuff!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
if we don't win this one we are in the shit as far as I'm concerned.

If we don't win this it'll be disappointing and we won't be in the sh1t. On the other hand imagine if by some mere miracle plucky little Brighton manage to scrape a point out of this massive fixture .... come on #keepthefaith (*BTW we'll win and get all three, it's in the tea leaves)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
If we don't win this it'll be disappointing and we won't be in the sh1t. On the other hand imagine if by some mere miracle plucky little Brighton manage to scrape a point out of this massive fixture .... come on #keepthefaith (*BTW we'll win and get all three, it's in the tea leaves)

not like we don't owe these pricks .....then again we owed villa too.....bmuff are decimated so we need to win this one them and narch + 1 .....hopefully not us.:hilton:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Despite their stadium only holding about 14 people, it seems that demand has been somewhat weak for tickets for tonight's game.

It's almost as if Bournemouth are back in the Championship already, and the Premier League glory boys have lost interest again.

[tweet]1219251644489179136[/tweet]

They obviously don't see us a much of a crowd puller, never mind eh!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Pretty sure there is a bar in the away section

You might be mixing it up with when they moved us for the FA cup game... they moved us from the side to behind the goal and there wasn’t a bar I don’t think.

Yes, good point, they did shift due to the 15%.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
776.gif

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
:clap2::clap2::whistle:

Plastic in the extreme! Should've offered us more tickets!

* Remember no bar in the away end, nice touch BMuff!

Putting aside for a moment that they provide no bar, I'm baffled by the fact that they can play in the EPL, the biggest league in the world, with such tiny, shoddy facilities. The EPL really should bring in minimum standards for grounds including a minimum capacity.

Back to the bar, they aren't the only club are they? Certainly there were a fair few in the Championship. I wish our club would reciprocate. If the other club doesn't provide our fans with certain facilities, we shouldn't provide the away fans with facilities at the Amex that they deny us.

That might focus the minds of lesser clubs like Bournemouth who don't treat visiting fans in the same way as we treat away fans at the Amex.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
That might focus the minds of lesser clubs like Bournemouth who don't treat visiting fans in the same way as we treat away fans at the Amex.

Watford too! The way I look at it is screw them, lost revenue. I bet their fans spend more at the AMEX than we do at their grounds

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Good job there was no league restriction on minimum capacity at Withdean.

Why make Bournemouth fans ‘ suffer’ with no bar just because we can’t buy a beer there? It wouldn’t change their club’s policy, it would cut our revenue stream, and, we’ll, it seems a bit childish, to me.
I would rather not drink anyway, than have a vastly overpriced can of John Smiths, or shite fizzy lager.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Putting aside for a moment that they provide no bar, I'm baffled by the fact that they can play in the EPL, the biggest league in the world, with such tiny, shoddy facilities. The EPL really should bring in minimum standards for grounds including a minimum capacity.

Back to the bar, they aren't the only club are they? Certainly there were a fair few in the Championship. I wish our club would reciprocate. If the other club doesn't provide our fans with certain facilities, we shouldn't provide the away fans with facilities at the Amex that they deny us.

:fishing:

Agreed on the minimum capacity. Should be 50000 to keep out the riff raff.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here