Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth v Albion: would you take a point now?

Would you take a point at Bournemouth now?

• Yes please

Votes: 72 31.0%
  • No - man the **** up

Votes: 160 69.0%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A draw at Bournemouth would keep us a healthy 5 (five) points ahead of Smug Eddie's Plucky Boys, but a defeat would see the relegation scrappers get ever closer.

Would you take a point now, to keep them in the mire, or would you go shit-or-bust for the win?

Screenshot 2020-01-21 at 09.13.35.png

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Given our league record against Smug at Bournemouth, yes yes I would

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
All day long. A point tonight will be a decent result. Stretch our unbeaten run to two matches.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I wouldn't want to settle for a point now as a win is so valuable. However, I really don't think a point or even defeat is the trigger for hand-wringing, blood-letting and entrenched comparisons about CH and GP!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Howe see's this as a season defining game for Plucky...we need to win it but head says a draw is the most likely outcome but only if we take a 1-0 lead...If they lead they win.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I think we need the three points.

I fear one each might not help us in the long run.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I wouldn't want to settle for a point now as a win is so valuable. However, I really don't think a point or even defeat is the trigger for hand-wringing, blood-letting and entrenched comparisons about CH and GP!

Yup! Nor the inevitable release of torrents of urine!

Happy Exile

NSC Patreon
Apr 19, 2018
I'm almost more concerned with what happens in the Villa v Watford game. Hoping for 3 points for us but something so untoward it results in points deduction for each of them too.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Losing 5-0 at home last season was part of a horrible run of performances.

We scraped to safety due to results going in our favour.
If we lose this, we could be in for more of the same. We need to go at them like we did at the Amex last month.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

The narrative from Bournemouth, via Eddie, was the creation of a siege mentality - I can see them sitting in, sitting deep and doing whatever they can to avoid defeat. It will be tense and only become open in the last 10 mins..

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Settle for a point ? Absolutely not. Muff were by far the worst team we've seen at the Amex this season, and they've also lost their most experienced CB for this game. We should absolutely be looking to harvest 3 points from this game. *

* I reserve the right to completely alter my opinion when we go 1-0 down.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Normally I'd be completely happy with an away point anywhere. But given 'Muff's form, injuries, suspension etc. this is a prime chance to nail 1 of the 4 more wins we need and to put a tack in their coffin.

Much like Villa, believe we can win but a point not the end of the world.

Heading off at 12, via our regular south coast staging post at Langstone.

Sing loud and proud tonight - no moaning please or I'll set Dazza and Tanya on you.

UTA!

PG (44 years following away)

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A draw is only good enough if we get something at West Ham as well.

Would I take 2 points from Bournemouth and West Ham ? Oh yes.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The narrative from Bournemouth, via Eddie, was the creation of a siege mentality - I can see them sitting in, sitting deep and doing whatever they can to avoid defeat. It will be tense and only become open in the last 10 mins..

I think absolutely the opposite - he'll have got them massively fired up, and they'll come flying out at us from the off. Hopefully leaving gaps all over the place.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here