Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Showing highlights on the concourse after the game

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Does anyone know what the rules are re showing the highlights in the concourse after the match ?

Villa Saturday - no highlights, but I'm sure they have shown Saturday 3.00 KO highlights previously this season ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
There were highlights after the villa game. I watched them in the north stand concourse. They were an awfully long time coming though, understandably struggled to find any I suppose.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There were highlights after the villa game. I watched them in the north stand concourse. They were an awfully long time coming though, understandably struggled to find any I suppose.

Yes, I watched the highlights on the monitor just to the right of the middle sales kiosk in the north stand.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Yes, I watched the highlights on the monitor just to the right of the middle sales kiosk in the north stand.
The highlights definitely came onto the tv where I was standing after the match, I blinked and they had finished.
:annoyed:

I was in the north concourse, must have been busy and missed them :drink:

Have there been occasions where they don't show them or is it an issue simply related to my intake of Harvey's ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I was in the north concourse, must have been busy and missed them :drink:

Have there been occasions where they don't show them or is it an issue simply related to my intake of Harvey's ?

:drink::drink::drink:

Seriously, I don't think every monitor shows them especially if there is a 17.30 ko of another game, so it's quite possible you were watching the wrong screen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here