Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Why are all the games kicking off at 7.30pm tomorrow night?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ball ache getting along the A27 at the best of times, an earlier kick off doesn’t help!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's in Bournemouth..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Chelsea v arsenal is 8.15pm. So in theory you can watch 3 halves as an arm chair fan as that game and sheff utd (7.30pm) games are on TV.

I believe that's the idea. Which Amazon came up with.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Chelsea v arsenal is 8.15pm. So in theory you can watch 3 halves as an arm chair fan as that game and sheff utd (7.30pm) games are on TV.

Okay finally. So it’s an Amazon game. Another reason to cancel my Amazon Prime then.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Okay finally. So it’s an Amazon game. Another reason to cancel my Amazon Prime then.

Both TV games are on BT not Amazon tomorrow.

No really? Meaning?

Well it’s a bit like Lord’s and their embargo on using floodlights around St John’s Wood after 10.30 pm except rather than annoy the hedge fund managers/celebrities etc it’s the coffin dodgers and guest house owners who’d moan as they like to go on lock down after 9.45pm with a horlicks and a good book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I was thinking the same. Must be the TV thing again.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Both TV games are on BT not Amazon tomorrow.

Well it’s a bit like Lord’s and their embargo on using floodlights around St John’s Wood after 10.30 pm except rather than annoy the hedge fund managers/celebrities etc it’s the coffin dodgers and guest house owners who’d moan as they like to go on lock down after 9.45pm with a horlicks and a good book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Coffin Dodgers" -. I love that phrase. It' brilliant.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I wish all evening games kicked off at 7.30pm like in the good old days. A bit more time for a slurp afterwards

Agreed. Heading off to Bournemouth later for a couple of days. Good to get a beer or two in after the game to hopefully celebrate a win, or at worst to drown my sorrows.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I wish all evening games kicked off at 7.30pm like in the good old days. A bit more time for a slurp afterwards

.... is the right answer!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Its not Amazon tonight, but even if it was, what reason would this be for you to cancel your Prime ?

I've had Prime for a couple of years now, it would've been handy if it was on Prime so I could see the game without having to dig around for a moody stream.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Its not Amazon tonight, but even if it was, what reason would this be for you to cancel your Prime ?

I've had Prime for a couple of years now, it would've been handy if it was on Prime so I could see the game without having to dig around for a moody stream.

Wierd isn't it. "How dare they give me more for the same money!! "

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

And a bonus 15 minutes at half time!

19.30 - 20.15 First half of Sheff U v Man City (or moody Albion stream)

20.15 - 20.30 First 15 minutes of Chels v Arse

20.30 - 21.15 Second half of Sheff U v Man City (or moody Albion stream)

21.15 - 22.00 Second half Chels v Arse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here