Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever tried wiping your bum whilst wearing fingerless gloves ? DON’T...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
AKA the NSC criminally insane ignore list:D

I don't have him on ignore yet. I have a feeling there may be some scope for comedy (at his expense, obviously). :whistle:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Something doesn't ring true about this story. Most people these days have central heating, so why wear any sort of gloves in the house? I think the true title of this thread should be 'If you're thinking of having a shit on the lawn in the middle of winter, don't'. Fact.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Looking at your username I'm guessing you also don't :smile:

Actually it makes sense to take a shit when you have dirty hands, because after wiping up you can wash your hands once for two separate reasons. And that is without doubt, eco-friendly. Winner!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
There are some weird threads started on this site but I am thinking ''This is the one that tops them all for thinking to yourself - I wonder what sort of person thinks or dreams up with such a question'' ?

It also makes you wonder what was their chain of thought leading up to such a question ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There are some weird threads started on this site but I am thinking ''This is the one that tops them all for thinking to yourself - I wonder what sort of person thinks or dreams up with such a question'' ?

It also makes you wonder what was their chain of thought leading up to such a question ?

The clincher for me (in terms of judging whether the OP is a dick-head or not) pivots around the question 'should I now post this as a new thread?'.

Personally, if I go to lunch and the waitress (this is in a pub restaurant in Tooting) is wearing jeans so tight (and has presumably thoroughly depilated herself) that my companion says to me 'bit of a camel-toe going on there' as we leave, I don't think 'crikey, I really should start a thread on NSC about that'.

Maybe I'm just weird. :shrug:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
The clincher for me (in terms of judging whether the OP is a dick-head or not) pivots around the question 'should I now post this as a new thread?'.

Personally, if I go to lunch and the waitress (this is in a pub restaurant in Tooting) is wearing jeans so tight (and has presumably thoroughly depilated herself) that my companion says to me 'bit of a camel-toe going on there' as we leave, I don't think 'crikey, I really should start a thread on NSC about that'.

Maybe I'm just weird. :shrug:

You had me at camel-toe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here