Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Billel Omrani

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If he plays in France it was shut down by Owen this morning.
His 'well placed' source called it "rubbish".

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
25 goals in over 100 appearances in the Romanian league at 26. Its a no from me.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I reckon this will happen and there will be a lot of moaning that he isn't good enough.

But if this guy fits within the affordability, talent, potential and availability criteria that the club have to work to in this window, then he'd be a welcome addition.

Anyway, regardless of that, I wouldn't be surprised if we sign him, even though I think that Naylor or Owen ( I don't recall which ) at some point said 'no'.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I reckon this will happen and there will be a lot of moaning that he isn't good enough.

But if this guy fits within the affordability, talent, potential and availability criteria that the club have to work to in this window, then he'd be a welcome addition.

Anyway, regardless of that, I wouldn't be surprised if we sign him, even though I think that Naylor or Owen ( I don't recall which ) at some point said 'no'.

I think most fans would be underwhelmed if true but would love him to do well and be a prolific goal scorer. His credentials don't amount to much.

Could be his agent fishing for a step up somewhere else for him. Silly season it is.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
25 goals in over 100 appearances in the Romanian league at 26. Its a no from me.
His record isn't "that" bad, given that half his games have been as a winger, and half as striker.

And Sheffield Utd wanted him earlier in the window - and they seem to be unable to do any wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here