Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which six games ARE Liverpool going to lose?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Liverpool need to drop 19 points, presuming City win every game from now on. So which six will they lose, plus draw a 7th.
A Wolves. This is the draw
A West Ham. Overcome by bubbles they choke. First loss.
H Southampton. Rampant Saints inflict first home loss.
A Norwich. Nothing to lose Norwich surprise Klopp
H West Ham.
A Watford.
H B'Muff. Relegated B'muff have new manager.
A Everton. Loss to kids.
H Palace.
A Man City. Ready to party until Aguerooooo double in 97th & 98th minutes.
H Villa. Win
A Brighton. Safe Albion take them apart
H Burnley. Win
A Arsenal. Win
H Chelsea. Win
A Newcastle. Win

OK, so give them the title and get it over with.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
They will beat Villa to seal it IMO. That team has no weak link. Only a ridiculous number of injuries could stop them now.
Please god not to win it at the Amex, City was bad enough but the thought of thousands of ‘scousers’ all over the place in our ground is too much for me.
I could see them going unbeaten too.
I think that’s all they’ll win this season though, not that it will bother them!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
None of them

We will win them all and retain the champions league.

It’s great being a plastic fan, you can put to the back of your mind the shitefests that were Wednesday and Villa and bask in the glory of watching a proper team from the comfort of the sofa!

Mo Salah, Mo Salah..da da da da daaaaaaaaaaa

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Hopefully they'll have it won before they play us, and then relax.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
They 'could' win it away to Everton but the Palace, City or Villa games are more likely. Done and dusted by the time they come to us.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Best possible scenario:
- They’ve already won the title before they play us.
- They’ve also already lost at least one game, so are no longer pursuing an ‘unbeaten season’.
- They have vital Champions League fixtures around the same time.

Klopp will then field a weakened team, they’ll be less determined to win, and we can comfortably cruise to...

....inevitable defeat anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Liverpool need to drop 19 points, presuming City win every game from now on. So which six will they lose, plus draw a 7th.
H West Ham.
A Watford.
A Everton. Loss to kids.
H Palace.
H Villa. Win
H Burnley. Win
A Arsenal. Win
H Chelsea. Win
A Newcastle. Win

I think if you've got teeth as good as Klopp then he's entitled to showboat his team to stay unbeaten, as for Graham Potter with teeth like a car crash in a cemetery, then he's only entitled to dream for the Albion :facepalm:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They will beat Villa to seal it IMO. That team has no weak link. Only a ridiculous number of injuries could stop them now.
Please god not to win it at the Amex, City was bad enough but the thought of thousands of ‘scousers’ all over the place in our ground is too much for me.
I could see them going unbeaten too.
I think that’s all they’ll win this season though, not that it will bother them!

Oh I don’t know, I quite like the thought of seeing a few more chefs doing a lap of honour :lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
None of them

We will win them all and retain the champions league.

It’s great being a plastic fan, you can put to the back of your mind the shitefests that were Wednesday and Villa and bask in the glory of watching a proper team from the comfort of the sofa!

Mo Salah, Mo Salah..da da da da daaaaaaaaaaa

On a friend of mine's thread in Facebook, a Manchester United fan who lived a short walk from Old Trafford (East Brighton) and never attends matches, called Brighton 'shit'.

I then announced I had become a Manchester City fan and started ripping the piss out of him.

Although forever an Albion (Aldershot & Whitehawk) fan, I might just take on a plastic club, who I never watch or even know their full squad, just to stay ahead of these fools.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I wouldn't mind seeing them win it at The Amex. I have always had Liverpool as my second team since I converted to the Albion in '77.

However, there are provisos.

First, the Albion need to start winning so that our adjacency to the relegation zone is no longer a worry.

Second, Liverpool are only to win it with a draw, and I want the score to be 4-3 to Liverpool as we go into stoppage time with Dunk scoring a headed equaliser in the 94th minute.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'll add, that come kick off - regardless of soft spots - I will naturally want us to hammer them.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Genius, BL, genius :lolol: :bowdown:

I have a real antipathy towards 'glory hunting'. Mainly because I just don't understand what anyone can take from it.

When I was young I used to be Aston Villa in my school's subbuteo league. My brother once bought me a belt emblazoned with their name. I started to support them as well as Albion. The problem was, they won the league. I went right off them after that. They had become far too successful for my liking.. I'm the original misery hunter. Probably why I stuck with the Albion for so long....

Truth is, to have your football club woven into you is to have a proper connection. Clubs get lost because of people seeking ego thrills.

That's why I get snakey when folk rip into people who support 'little' clubs. I bow to those who support yer Rochdale's, Tranmere's etc. They could easily feck off to Old Trafford and Anfield etc. Honour to them. As a Yorkshireman once told me, teams like Bradford Park Avenue would still be around if people hadn't been buggering of to watch Leeds.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
As long as a) they win it and b) they don't beat us, then I'm not too fussed :thumbsup:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
H West Ham.
A Watford.
A Everton. Loss to kids.
H Palace.
H Villa. Win
H Burnley. Win
A Arsenal. Win
H Chelsea. Win
A Newcastle. Win

I mean, obviously it's won already - but that run coming up certainly could see a mini wobble - Wolves, West ham twice, Norwich and Everton away, i can see points being dropped. Not enough, obs

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
H West Ham.
A Watford.
A Everton. Loss to kids.
H Palace.
H Villa. Win
H Burnley. Win
A Arsenal. Win
H Chelsea. Win
A Newcastle. Win

They could lose their unbeaten record at Watford, but then also complete the title at home to Palarse :)

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
As long as a) they win it :

Personally I’d rather they didn’t win anything ever again. The whole thing has been nauseating enough already. At least with billion dollar Man City they were always ‘outsiders,’ as opposed to Liverpool or Man Utd, who have attracted glory hunters since time eternal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here