Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jason Molumby

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
But that's the thing isn't it, our world won't end with relegation if it was to happen. We're building a club all the way through, our future is bright whatever happens in the here and now.

I’m sure Leeds,Nottingham Forest, Sheffield Wednesday and Derby County all thought it would be easy to get back up when they lost there top spot

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
By selling him to one of big the clubs reported to be lining up offers for him?
So are we trying to be a develop and sell club, rather than what we can achieve on the pitch
Tau Arce MacCalister all come to mind

Where have I suggested selling him?

He's getting experience, that will benefit us massively, when he plays in our team. If he'd stayed here and flourished as we hope, then those big clubs would still be watching. (Only he wouldn't be playing, regularly, so his value wouldn't be increased, and there's a chance he'd get bored waiting, and choose to leave for peanuts, like Cook and Hall before him)

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Where have I suggested selling him?

He's getting experience, that will benefit us massively, when he plays in our team. If he'd stayed here and flourished as we hope, then those big clubs would still be watching. (Only he wouldn't be playing, regularly, so his value wouldn't be increased, and there's a chance he'd get bored waiting, and choose to leave for peanuts, like Cook and Hall before him)

Have you thought his head may already have been turned and his sights are now already on a move to Spurs or Liverpool ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Have you thought his head may already have been turned and his sights are now already on a move to Spurs or Liverpool ?

What would be the point in worrying about that? He's OUR player. He's under contract to US. His head can turn wherever it likes, but he'll be staying here, unless someone offers a LUDICROUS amount of money, which at least allows us to go and invest elsewhere in the team.

You clearly think different, but for me, Ben White's successful loan to Leeds has made it LESS likely for him to NOT be an Albion player next year, than the alternative - which was to have him wasting in the U23's and playing a couple of League Cup games, then agitating for a move to kick-start his career.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
What would be the point in worrying about that? He's OUR player. He's under contract to US. His head can turn wherever it likes, but he'll be staying here, unless someone offers a LUDICROUS amount of money, which at least allows us to go and invest elsewhere in the team.

You clearly think different, but for me, Ben White's successful loan to Leeds has made it LESS likely for him to NOT be an Albion player next year, than the alternative - which was to have him wasting in the U23's and playing a couple of League Cup games, then agitating for a move to kick-start his career.

It certainly will be interesting to see what happens to him next season especially if we are relegated

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
So effectively were getting two of the championship’s best young players all ready for the first team on a ‘free transfer’, add to connollly and alzate from this season it looks like the club knows what it is doing

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I've got high hopes for him. He's a combative and tenacious midfielder with excellent technical ability and range of passing. I can see him pushing Stephens next season for the holding role in our side (whichever division we're in) as he's much better on the ball.

[tweet]1219191722695102464[/tweet]

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9220164 said:
I've got high hopes for him. He's a combative and tenacious midfielder with excellent technical ability and range of passing. I can see him pushing Stephens next season for the holding role in our side (whichever division we're in) as he's much better on the ball.

[tweet]1219191722695102464[/tweet]

Looks like the player he beats is actually clapping him

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Premier League, not "Premiership". Grrrr!

I was at the New Den today.

Can't say he bossed the match, but his passing ability definitely stands out in the Millwall team.

The Den, not the "New Den". Grrrr!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here