Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Bournemouth?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yup

Need to dispell the myth that they have loads of injuries as well. Only brooks and king (who might be back) are guaranteed starters injured at the moment .

I hate to say it but their team on paper is probably better than ours. Wilson , Wilson and Fraser up front are quality on their day.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

They only need to watch videos of McBurnie and McGoldrick, and Richarlison and Calvert-Diver, tearing Dunk & co apart, to know what’s required. You can bet Howe as had a close look at that - the wide gaps, passing collapsing under pressure, a watch and wait for the inevitable blunders.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Ryan;
Montoya, Webster, Dunk, Bernardo;
Alzate, Stephens, Mooy;
Propper, Trossard
Maupay

Button, Duffy, Gross, March, AJ, Connolly, Murray

I'd like to see Propper further forward as he plays for Holland, interchanging with Mooy, cos if Bournemouth have a weakness at the moment its defensively.

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
They only need to watch videos of McBurnie and McGoldrick, and Richarlison and Calvert-Diver, tearing Dunk & co apart, to know what’s required. You can bet Howe as had a close look at that - the wide gaps, passing collapsing under pressure, a watch and wait for the inevitable blunders.

You'll have spotted that Bournemouth are not exactly scoring lots of goals now right? Ridiculous amount off panic and negativity on this thread. I recall until last month we had not beaten Eddie for a long time and yet...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bring back Murray and Duffy please

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Jahanbakhsh didn't try an overhead kick on Saturday (nor did anyone else, certainly not Maupay's shot which Reina saved). Hardly surprising, considering he wasn't playing.

Wtf are you talking about or are you just being your normal cantankerous self?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Ryan
Montoya
Duffy
Dunk
Bernardo
Alzate
Mooy
Propper
Trossard
Maupay
Murray .

Subs . Button Bissouma Webster Connolly Stephens Ali J March

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You'll have spotted that Bournemouth are not exactly scoring lots of goals now right? Ridiculous amount off panic and negativity on this thread. I recall until last month we had not beaten Eddie for a long time and yet...

Let’s hope their goals drought continues.

By 9:25 tomorrow evening we’ll know the answers and where we stand. 28 points ... brilliant. A loss, playing a relegation rival Bmuff nicely into form, we’re in the shite.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
They only need to watch videos of McBurnie and McGoldrick tearing Dunk & co apart, to know what’s required. You can bet Howe as had a close look at that - the wide gaps, passing collapsing under pressure, a watch and wait for the inevitable blunders.

You realise that the Sheffield United game was BEFORE we played Bournemouth at home? You don’t think Howe had access to these incredibly informative videos ahead of that game?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Let’s hope their goals drought continues.

By 9:25 tomorrow evening we’ll know the answers and where we stand. 28 points ... brilliant. A loss, playing a relegation rival Bmuff nicely into form, we’re in the shite.

You've ignored the most probable eventuality

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here