Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion cancel Dubai warm weather trip

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Gutted for the players who were looking all set for a jolly to Dubai, but are now going to have to rough it in Europe somewhere instead...

"Brighton will head to Europe for a warm weather training camp next month and not Dubai, the PA news agency understands.

The Seagulls squad were set to visit Dubai with the club not having a Premier League fixture on the weekend of February 14-16.

But they have now changed what were provisional plans to head to the Middle East for a trip to Europe instead as a precautionary measure."​

Source >>> https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/off-th...ns-to-hold-training-camp-in-dubai_386659.html

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Good, Dubai is the tool of the devil, a week in Italy or Portugal is a much better idea.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
I'd probably rather go to southern Europe too. Good food and drink, mild weather, culture.

But then I'm not a twenty something footballer who had to sacrifice education and further learning to follow their dream (and the money).

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Do these winter trips away really work? I’m sure the players went to Spain last season and it made no difference to our league form.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
A spell on the muddy playing fields of Sussex Uni might be more beneficial for the upcoming dogfight IMHO. They can ponce about in the sun in the Summer like the rest of us.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Nice bit of team bonding. Wonder if in the night Potter will get the players to swap rooms on different levels with different room mates.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
A spell on the muddy playing fields of Sussex Uni might be more beneficial for the upcoming dogfight IMHO. They can ponce about in the sun in the Summer like the rest of us.

except 90% of us don't get 8 weeks summer holiday. and £1m in the bank for underachieving. :annoyed:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I hope they haven't planned to go to Alicante. All flights were cancelled yesterday due to heavy snow.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here