Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mike Bailey all over again

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Need I say more
Only 3 years instead of 4 this time
Fans old enough will understand
Great while it lasted

Throwing the towel in already? It’s only January.

It’s amazing how some people don’t post for weeks but have a bad game (we didn’t lose btw) and they all come out of the woodwork.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No it isn't.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Need I say more
Only 3 years instead of 4 this time
Fans old enough will understand
Great while it lasted

No chance, Potter does not wear white loafers

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Must be checking out time.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Nope I don’t see the parallel between now and the Mike Bailey reign...and yes I was there.

As an aside LTNS

Fans and board not happy with boring but stable football, sack Bailey for jimmy melia and get relagated
Fans and board not happy with boring but stable football , sack Chris Hughton for potter and get relagated
There’s your parallel

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Fans and board not happy with boring but stable football, sack Bailey for jimmy melia and get relagated
Fans and board not happy with boring but stable football , sack Chris Hughton for potter and get relagated
There’s your parallel

Is it May already?

Bit early for such snowflakery I think.

Hold your nerve.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If we get relegated I’ll be quoted as a prophet if we stay up I’ll be called a %#<>
Hopefully I’ll be called a $€¥%

You'll get called neither by me. Both scenarios are possible but it is way too early to tell. We were always likely to be in a relegation battle this season.

Ultimately I think there are worse teams than us in the league. Hopefully 3.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Throwing the towel in already? It’s only January.

It’s amazing how some people don’t post for weeks but have a bad game (we didn’t lose btw) and they all come out of the woodwork.

Indeed there are a few who only post when we haven’t done well in a game but never make positive posts when we do well. Whatever floats your boat.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we get relegated I’ll be quoted as a prophet if we stay up I’ll be called a %#<>
Hopefully I’ll be called a $€¥%

Are there any fans out there who genuinely believe we are safe already and can’t get relegated? If we do I certainly wont be thinking if you as a prophet, and if we don’t go down I doubt you’ll be on here and everyone will have forgotten your feeling of impending doom, so won’t be talking about you at all.

This season bears absolutely no comparison with the Bailey season either except in the fact that we have a small chance of bettering our best ever finish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here