Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Harry & Meghan have taken today's result badly

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Irrespective of what Piers Moron, I think they have played this quite well.

A life in Vancouver over looking the sea?

I'd take that over Windsor any day.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
This tickled me :lolol::lolol:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
A life in Vancouver over looking the sea?

I'd take that over Windsor any day.

I grew up on Vancouver Island; our house had views over the water back to Vancouver and the mountains. Never really appreciated as a small kid just how stunning a location it was. Fair play to M&H for moving there, instead of sitting under the Heathrow flightpath and getting a daily torrent of abuse from The Daily Mail.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I grew up on Vancouver Island; our house had views over the water back to Vancouver and the mountains. Never really appreciated as a small kid just how stunning a location it was. Fair play to M&H for moving there, instead of sitting under the Heathrow flightpath.
I went last year for the first time. Never made it to the island because of the weather.

Only time I've ever been somewhere where I thought I could very very easily live here.

I spend most time on holiday in Spain, have a particular love of Seville and Palma Mallorca.

But Vancouver really has something.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Yep, Vancouver island could suit them. Slower paced, close to a major airport, much less media attention and much more privacy.

I'll drop by and say hello.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lived in Vancouver for 4 years and would move back there in a shot....if it weren't for the football. Camber sands. The Downs (north and south). The history and architecture, the people....the humour, compassion, comedy. Family..... :lolol: :love:

My ex (my actual ex-wife, as opposed to the also rans) had family on the island and we visited often on the ferry. If you have a few quid and like the outdoors and peace and quiet....marvellous.

But I'm happy in Faversham....

Good luck to them. Seem like decent people, and it isn't right to look down on someone just because he was born into privilage.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I grew up on Vancouver Island; our house had views over the water back to Vancouver and the mountains. Never really appreciated as a small kid just how stunning a location it was. Fair play to M&H for moving there, instead of sitting under the Heathrow flightpath and getting a daily torrent of abuse from The Daily Mail.

Hope to visit a friend in Nanaimo soon. During the brief summer window !

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Hope to visit a friend in Nanaimo soon. During the brief summer window !

Where I was born! ‘Nanaimo’ as my place of birth has always been a good question to throw people. They tend to think it must be in Japan, or maybe somewhere in Africa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here