NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sack the fans! Supporters OUT!!!!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Thought it was better than it has been recently until the dismal performance on the pitch was evident in the 2nd half when it dropped it off a bit.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Respect to the spectators of both clubs for doing their level best to drown out the ever-gormless Ring Of Fire with some proper crowd noise aka Getting Behind Their Team before kick off :clap2:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Everything was awful today. Dead. Full of Tory, public school, southern English Nimbys.

I was pleased to speak to some Brummies on the train to Lewes going back home.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Everything was awful today. Dead. Full of Tory, public school, southern English Nimbys.

I was pleased to speak to some Brummies on the train to Lewes going back home.

really?

I once dated a girl from Acocks Green

believe me,I was always happy to be back in Sussex

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Thought it was better in North then normal. The rest of the ground is a joke. Sat in North for 6 years now and have only heard 1 chant from another stand started.

To be fair, most grounds the world over have one stand that does the vast majority of the singing - every game I've been to in the likes of Germany included.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Have to admit thought we were very quiet in the north. It was just so poor on the pitch I couldn’t be arsed either. Went in buzzing and sure enough Albion performance slowly sucked life out of any attempts to create atmosphere. Let’s not forget it was Villa today we struggled against. Not City. Thought we were rubbish today.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
To be fair, most grounds the world over have one stand that does the vast majority of the singing - every game I've been to in the likes of Germany included.

I get that and have done the same. I recently went to Dortmund v Gladbach and all sides sung. The amex is made up of too many happy clappy types.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Atmosphere was awful today.
2nd half performance didn't help.

I was stood near the police box lot today and it's really easy to see why the atmosphere doesn't carry in the north from there. They're a frustrating lot under the police box - continue to sing one tune for ages even when it's not carrying and ignoring when other chants start up in the centre and start to spread, so a chant doesn't carry round. From where i was sat it was so disjointed all game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here