Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] UFC Tonight - McGregor Vs Cerrone

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Predictions? Any interest on here?

To those watching, is this one you'd stay up for, or catch it tomorrow?

Interesting fight for me, especially at 170lbs. If I was betting, I'd put it on Cerrone, even as the underdog.

But 170 makes it even more interesting for me.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Heard something on 5Live about this, two blokes kicking,thumping and wrestling each other to the point of knocking each other out or choking each other at 4.30am …. pretty much the scene at any Taxi rank on a Saturday night, no thanks, I'm out.

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
There was a time when I never missed a UFC event (always watched the next day, never live) but UFC has got a bit stale in the last year or so and I hardly bother watching it anymore. And Pride in Japan was always the best, especially their NYE events.

I'll watch this one, but unfortunately Conor will likely win and get an undeserved title shot off the back of it. And the UFC circus will continue on.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
There was a time when I never missed a UFC event (always watched the next day, never live) but UFC has got a bit stale in the last year or so and I hardly bother watching it anymore. And Pride in Japan was always the best, especially their NYE events.

I'll watch this one, but unfortunately Conor will likely win and get an undeserved title shot off the back of it. And the UFC circus will continue on.

Yes that pretty sums it up for me and the nail in the coffin is now BT making some fights like this one £20 PPV on top of my BT subscription. A piss take.

The UFC has been in decline for the last few years and the Fertitta brothers knew exactly the right time to sell.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
40 second pay day. He didn’t even mess up his hair. He did most of the damage with his left shoulder - amazing stuff.

Good to see him back fighting.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here