Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hangover from Last Season and Positives

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Hearing the reports of today’s game it seems the nerves from the tail end of last season are still hampering the team at home against lesser teams. When we first got promoted we won a good number of the games against teams in and around us.

Then last season all the confidence drained and we can’t seem to shake that off. The players seem nervous, I remember Duffy saying after the Bournemouth game they all look at the tables and know the enormity of these games and it hampered their performance. Potter and we the fans need to help them get over that.

Still some positives:

1. It was must not lose and we didn’t.
2. None of the teams around us won either.
3. Bournemouth lost ground on us and had Cook sent off.
4. Trossard is back on the scoresheet.
5. Still level with the tracker and goal difference worth an extra point at this stage.
6. Might shock Potter and the board into realising we need reinforcements.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Yep but let’s focus more on point 6 you raised

Anya1000

Apr 14, 2019
Hearing the reports of today’s game it seems the nerves from the tail end of last season are still hampering the team at home against lesser teams. When we first got promoted we won a good number of the games against teams in and around us.

Then last season all the confidence drained and we can’t seem to shake that off. The players seem nervous, I remember Duffy saying after the Bournemouth game they all look at the tables and know the enormity of these games and it hampered their performance. Potter and we the fans need to help them get over that.

Still some positives:

5. Still level with the tracker and goal difference worth an extra point at this stage.

A shame it didn't shock them when CH was in the seat!

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Still some positives:

point 6.

is it really a shock to anyone that we need reinforcements????

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Our Goal Difference is still superior to others around us, could end up being worth a point

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Still some positives:

Must be Hughton's fault.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here