Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] TV and Box etc.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Yes due to my COPD I now need to go on to my home nebuliser about 3 or 4 times a day.

Complete Omsung Phine Dependency?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
If you can navigate to a decent VPN (though I don't know which one's currently support or work affectively), have a look at DAZN Canada.
It's about 100 pounds a year (if I remember correctly), and you get every PL game, plus a load of other sports including boxing, cricket, etc.

Well worth it, IF you can find a decent VPN that supports DAZN.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you can navigate to a decent VPN (though I don't know which one's currently support or work affectively), have a look at DAZN Canada.
It's about 100 pounds a year (if I remember correctly), and you get every PL game, plus a load of other sports including boxing, cricket, etc.

Well worth it, IF you can find a decent VPN that supports DAZN.

I use Nord VPN so I contacted their support to ask and they said it should wortk ok to stream but I wouldnt be able to access an account using their servers, so I am not sure whether it would gain anything. Think I may try on Tuesday to see what happens for the Bournemouth game.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I, and a couple of others, have gone to great lengths explaining the incredibly simple way as to how a one off payment of £40 can bring as many as 5 separate Albion streams onto you screen.
Along with every other kind of sport from cricket to kabaddi.

They don't lag, the picture quality is great and the commentary can be in whatever language you want.

Yet for the next 6 hours the same posters will again be scrabbling around for a stream.

agree firestick plus £50 subs for a year never miss a game home or away, the channels are direct to the stick ie supersorts,Bein sports and NBC to name a few,
also get full tv package.
Maynot be 100% legal, but its your choice..

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
agree firestick plus £50 subs for a year never miss a game home or away, the channels are direct to the stick ie supersorts,Bein sports and NBC to name a few,
also get full tv package.
Maynot be 100% legal, but its your choice..

Is this something you can add to an existing Firestick?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
yes absolutely. and it is very very easy to do

I use kodi "no limits" build and the Rising Tides addon has been great so far on my firestick. Is your way simpler? Drop me a PM and I'll have a look if you dont mind?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
you will need an HDMI connection for a firestick

Hence I need to buy a new smart tv as my panasonic has lost the hdmi connectivity, mind it is nearly 20 years old, and the tv repair man wanted £80 to collect and deliver it back to me plus £150 for the actual work in his workshop I said no and now connect my laptop via VGA when streaming.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Hence I need to buy a new smart tv as my panasonic has lost the hdmi connectivity, mind it is nearly 20 years old, and the tv repair man wanted £80 to collect and deliver it back to me plus £150 for the actual work in his workshop I said no and now connect my laptop via VGA when streaming.

Tin of coke in the back and claim on insurance!!!

in the meantime if your laptop has a HDMI you can use the laptop with the firestick.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You have considerably more patience than me Swindon.

I have lost count how many times we've been through this and yet it's still the same posters coming back over and over again.

I sent out a few PM's this morning.
If they pop up again, in a couple of months time, I doubt I'll have enough room on my naughty step :lolol:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
You have considerably more patience than me Swindon.

I have lost count how many times we've been through this and yet it's still the same posters coming back over and over again.

I sent out a few PM's this morning.
If they pop up again, in a couple of months time, I doubt I'll have enough room on my naughty step :lolol:

I know but you must admit it all sounded very complicated before you installed it and got used to it...
Dont cost any money to help people, only a few minutes of time....and you seem to have a lot of that to waste on NSC!! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here