Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] TV and Box etc.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Or perhaps it's just a case of 'I've explained so many times before why should I keep doing it for people who clearly refuse to accept help from me'.

Oh, come on. Stop being coy, I'd quite like to know, too. The sun is shining, we have an exciting footie game ahead, the morning is full of joy and optimism. We can save the bickering for this evening.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Or perhaps it's just a case of 'I've explained so many times before why should I keep doing it for people who clearly refuse to accept help from me'.

I really don’t think it’s it’s a case of people refusing help? Isn’t that the whole reason BG started this thread as he was asking for help?

Is it not possible that people may have missed your posts? It’s not as if this is a small board with not many posts or contributors? I’m sure I miss 90% of the stuff on here

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I have no idea how bad your health is in poor weather but I think it would be a real shame if you were to give up your season ticket(presuming that you still enjoy going!). Is there not a way you can share your season ticket with a family member?

Watching on TV is a good second option but it's nowhere near as good as the real thing. Don't give it up easily if you can help it. There's something really great about several generations of the same family going to the football. I used to love it when my grandparents and uncle would come with me and my dad.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Once more, for the benefit of the class?
Grrrrrr

Why I oughtta

The search function tells me I went through all of this with you 17.10.19, you even :thumbsup: my reply to you.

Thereby proving my point that you can all f** off. :lolol: :kiss:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Wife is suggesting that I should give up my season ticket as it is becoming more difficult to get to The Amex in adverse weather. Her argument is that we watch most away matches on TV so why not do the same for home games.

I am at the moment not convinced but am prepared to explore this. If so can anybody suggest a box like Amazon fiestick etc that would make this better and less likely to lag as I consider a new TV and whatever box. Down to the knowledgeable of NSC for the best suggestions.

I usually drive from Burgess Hill and park some way away and walk in - happy to drop you off near the ground and pick you up on the way back and drop you home if it helps.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I usually drive from Burgess Hill and park some way away and walk in - happy to drop you off near the ground and pick you up on the way back and drop you home if it helps.

That’s a great gesture.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Wife is suggesting that I should give up my season ticket as it is becoming more difficult to get to The Amex in adverse weather. Her argument is that we watch most away matches on TV so why not do the same for home games.

I am at the moment not convinced but am prepared to explore this. If so can anybody suggest a box like Amazon fiestick etc that would make this better and less likely to lag as I consider a new TV and whatever box. Down to the knowledgeable of NSC for the best suggestions.

I park quite close ( can’t say too much) but sometimes have a spare seat if u give me a pm I could try and let u know if I have a spare seat think W you will be pleased with where I park just not sure if I travel from your direction maybe meet on route ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
It’s about time people were able to have a season ticket subscription to the home and/or away games of one team in order to watch from home. There are a lot of supporters who, for one reason or another, cannot get to matches.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

If BG declines I may be interested in this offer?

I live near Cambridge. Thanks :thumbsup:

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Good luck in your search [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] I for 1 hope you are able to continue to watch the Albion for many more years to come either at the ground or by other means.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks for the many offers of a lift to and from the games it was very decent of you all and shows the heart of BHA fans. I have decided that when the day comes to give up my ST I shall retire to being an armchair fan but the problem tryin g to watch it today has setme back a little. I have never hada problem watching it on the tv until today and despite people sending me a link none of them worked for me so had to go back 50 years and listen on the radio.

I wonder if it would make certain posters happy as I would then follow both Brighton and Spurs but financially not support either !!

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just looking at Smart TVs and reading about them I noticed that most list an ethernet socket as being available. Do they not connect to the internet via wireless or do I have to have an ethernet cable run to it.

Last edited:

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
It’s about time people were able to have a season ticket subscription to the home and/or away games of one team in order to watch from home. There are a lot of supporters who, for one reason or another, cannot get to matches.

Not a good idea it would result in a lot of subscriptions for Liverpool, Man U etc and them demanding a bigger slice of pie because of it.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Just looking at Smart TVs and reading about them I noticed that most list and ethernet socket as being available. Do they not connect to the internet via wireless or dfo I have to have an ethernet cable run to it.

Most smart TV's have both but yes will have wifi connection. If it doesnt its not a very smart tv

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here