Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] TV and Box etc.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wife is suggesting that I should give up my season ticket as it is becoming more difficult to get to The Amex in adverse weather. Her argument is that we watch most away matches on TV so why not do the same for home games.

I am at the moment not convinced but am prepared to explore this. If so can anybody suggest a box like Amazon fiestick etc that would make this better and less likely to lag as I consider a new TV and whatever box. Down to the knowledgeable of NSC for the best suggestions.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Wife is suggesting that I should give up my season ticket as it is becoming more difficult to get to The Amex in adverse weather. Her argument is that we watch most away matches on TV so why not do the same for home games.

I am at the moment not convinced but am prepared to explore this. If so can anybody suggest a box like Amazon fiestick etc that would make this better and less likely to lag as I consider a new TV and whatever box. Down to the knowledgeable of NSC for the best suggestions.

More difficult due to health in bad weather BG may I ask?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I, and a couple of others, have gone to great lengths explaining the incredibly simple way as to how a one off payment of £40 can bring as many as 5 separate Albion streams onto you screen.
Along with every other kind of sport from cricket to kabaddi.

They don't lag, the picture quality is great and the commentary can be in whatever language you want.

Yet for the next 6 hours the same posters will again be scrabbling around for a stream.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

So would you be able to watch most home games on tv? I didn’t think you were into streaming

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I, and a couple of others, have gone to great lengths explaining the incredibly simple way as to how a one off payment of £40 can bring as many as 5 separate Albion streams onto you screen.

They don't lag, the picture quality is great and the commentary can be in whatever language you want.

Yet for the next 6 hours the same posters will again be scrabbling around for a stream.

Once more, for the benefit of the class?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I have never really been interested in the past so perhaps you could post a link for me to have a look at.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

When was the last time you struggled to get to the Amex because of adverse weather ??

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There is a search function

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So would you be able to watch most home games on tv? I didn’t think you were into streaming

I havent been in the past as I do not know enough about it or fully understand and then get frustrated when it lags. Obviously ST renewals will become due in the next few weeks so I have to look into the options and make a decision.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Where did you disclose this valuable information? or is this the old Firestick with kodi? that is cumbersome to use?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Where did you disclose this valuable information? or is this the old Firestick with kodi? that is cumbersome to use?

Ah so it was you who finally got me to thinking 'f**k all of you, I ain't helping no one anymore'. :lol:

I have no idea how you've managed to find a Firestick cumbersome although you don't get sport through Kodi so that might be it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes, that’s how I saw it. .

Or perhaps it's just a case of 'I've explained so many times before why should I keep doing it for people who clearly refuse to accept help from me'.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Or perhaps it's just a case of 'I've explained so many times before why should I keep doing it for people who clearly refuse to accept help from me'.

It may not be a refuse to accept help from you and more just a they’ve missed it.

I can only think of a fire stick or a VPN and the NBCSports subscription? But having never used either I’m not really sure how they work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here