Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It saddens me when people say he is a " head case ". The bloke has had bad depression. Not really furthering the agenda to understand

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’m going to bring this up again. Why the feck are the Scottish football scores the first thing to come up on BBC football ?

Seems it goes PL and then Scots stuff when it should be the Championship if there is no PL football

Small thing but it bugs me

I have lots of time for AK but it seems he’s just not a Potter type player

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
It saddens me when people say he is a " head case ". The bloke has had bad depression. Not really furthering the agenda to understand

I thought that they were referring to his Gaulic temperament rather than anything else.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

See below

I thought that they were referring to his Gaulic temperament rather than anything else.

Yes indeed I was. Always likely to get a red card when riled and normally over adrenalised in big games. You can be sympathetic to depression and still understand that Potter might not want players who are unlikely to stay on the pitch (c.f. Andone), be subject to off-field diversion (Duffy's nights out, Locadia's DJing) or fall out with team mates. Knocky was all three at times.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Sorry for repeating the same things again, but one miracle goal doesn't excuse his two mediocre at best seasons in the Premier League. He didn't cut it on a regular basis which was a surprise to many of us, myself included, but he had a good go. He's probably better off enjoying his football more at a level he is clearly too good for.

Big blue whale in a small pond rather than algae in the sea.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Bring back andone whilst you're at it, 2 players with some fight when we need it!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I’m going to bring this up again. Why the feck are the Scottish football scores the first thing to come up on BBC football ?

Seems it goes PL and then Scots stuff when it should be the Championship if there is no PL football

Small thing but it bugs me

I have lots of time for AK but it seems he’s just not a Potter type player

It really bugs me too.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Red card you say like Stephens?
We still don’t have a wide player any where near what we had in knocky ,Trossard a long way behind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you actually believe that Knockaert is "a long way behind Trossard", then I'm going to have to reluctantly declare that you have your own head inserted firmly up your own arse.

Seek treatment.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
If you actually believe that Knockaert is "a long way behind Trossard", then I'm going to have to reluctantly declare that you have your own head inserted firmly up your own arse.

Seek treatment.

Never said knocky is a long way behind I said trossard .knocky better by far .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It's another 8 pence thread.

Fill your boots people.

Idea: Football has the power to promote positive change and improve people's lives. WE need to counter the idea that experts are bad, that someone's ignorant opinion is as valid as objective truth and facts, and the only way to do that is to promote education, and football can lead the way:

The home team in any game should get a bonus 2 points for every University that is within 5 minutes walking distance of their ground.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here