Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Fridat pre Villa Drinkies Thread

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Brewdog / Buxton collaboration for this rye porter. It comes in at 8.5 and BANG.... it’s got just about everything going on that any beer could have. Might not want 2 though.

Attachments

• 08D46B05-811B-4AC4-A9E1-A7CEFCC890BE.jpeg
    08D46B05-811B-4AC4-A9E1-A7CEFCC890BE.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 109

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Review...... doesn’t hide it’s alcohol very well.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Review...... doesn’t hide it’s alcohol very well.

You could say the same about your Mrs, she needs to hide stuff like that under the sink.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm going to be tucking in to a couple of pints of Loud Shirt Bohemian Gold a pale ale of 5.3% which I picked up from Brooksteed earlier.... then a couple of Oakham Citra's then who knows !

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Quiet night here. Saving Abbot Reserve Shepherd Neame 1698 and Old Crafty Hen for tomorrow.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm going to be tucking in to a couple of pints of Loud Shirt Bohemian Gold a pale ale of 5.3% which I picked up from Brooksteed earlier.... then a couple of Oakham Citra's then who knows !

Btw my sloe gin was smashing .... ta

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm torn I tell ya, torn. The pub I want to go to and the people I want to see are in a pub that doesn't have good ale or a decent cider, (*they drink the lagers which are plentiful) but is a nice pub, the one my mates don't use and I'm not too bothered about has a cracking cider!

I think it'll be a couple of pints of europ1ss and a cider to finish off, a one man two pub crawl!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Our sloe gin last year was made with oak smoked sloes, very nice!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Btw my sloe gin was smashing .... ta

Glad you liked it...… However, it is rumoured that it gets better with age but no one is sure. It's a bit like putting a " best before " date on a chocolate cake, pointless.

Have more sloes in the freezer if you fancy having another go, it's nice 50/50 with ordinary Gin in a tall glass with ice/slice in Summer.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Glad you liked it...… However, it is rumoured that it gets better with age but no one is sure. It's a bit like putting a " best before " date on a chocolate cake, pointless.

Have more sloes in the freezer if you fancy having another go, it's nice 50/50 with ordinary Gin in a tall glass with ice/slice in Summer.

Yes please.... Mmm summer.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I’m drinking some foul crap in Austria. Hoping to be home in time to catch the match on a cheeky river

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Some good and interesting stuff on here, enjoy.

For me, still afloat on Dry January, and enjoying a large bottle of sparkling mineral water with dinner tonight. Keep going, all you DJers.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Just got back after work, and an ICE COLD Punk is now being downed with aplomb.........

Soon to be followed by a few of these little beauties....ICE COLD of course...

siren.jpg

Happy Punk Fridat everyone!!!!!!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Still on dry Jan, tomorrow will be the biggest test

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here