Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swansman "vs." Paul Barber

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ok just like I clarified that I'm not speaking for "all" fans, "the" fans, but "some fans", I also need to clarify that I no way - no threats, no black magic, no promises about world peace - forced Paul Barber to answer my email.

If you consider this a waste of time - which in all honesty could be true - then remember I didnt waste it, he did.
Of course you didn't force him, but you said in your original post that you were aware that Mr Barber 'generally replies to emails', so you were probably expecting a reply. And if nothing else he had to waste the time reading it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Paul Barber's wages, worked out on a 40 hour week and 20 minutes to read/reply, means that email cost the club about £150-200.

Was it worth it ?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
If there's any good that's come from this thread it's this:

Barber - 'The vast majority of our fans want to be recognised as “fans” and treated as “customers”.'

He and the club have to attempt a fine balance between raw and comfortable, and it's worth us recognising that difficulty.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Indeed, and that is the reason I didnt really have much own perspectives - I collected the "questions" or "opinions" from match going fans who expressed these opinons at this board.

It's not often that something happens on here that leaves me all but speechless, but you've done it.

Who the hell do you think you are?

I'm going to give you some time away from here because, frankly, I think you need it, and also because I'm hoping you find another club to attach yourself to.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
It's not often that something happens on here that leaves me all but speechless, but you've done it.

I'm going to give you some time away from here because, frankly, I think you need it, and also because I'm hoping you find another club to attach yourself to.

Can you make that time 30-40 years perhaps?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Paul Barber's wages, worked out on a 40 hour week and 20 minutes to read/reply, means that email cost the club about £150-200.

Was it worth it ?

Probably :lolol:

The way this idiot has united NSC just imagine what he could do for Brexit Britain. Swansman for P.M.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Unbelievable, JCL waltzes into town thinking he speaks for all.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα

Wonderful stuff.

He seems a fan of dictatorships across the globe so I'm sure he'll take this in his stride :D

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

For the first time in 20 years we actually get unity on this board and you go and ban the pillock. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can honestly say I have never seen anything as breathtakingly arrogant in 20 years on this board.

Absolutely incredible. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], can't you just ban this twunt permanently? He is now about as welcome as Tim Hodges.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent

Ha ha, brilliant !

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Has "Dry January" got everyone on edge ?

Live and let live.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
You make me long for the days when we played in the lower leagues and people who weren't Brighton fans didn't give a toss about us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here