Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Stand up if you love gingers..

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Where would England be without our wonderful gingers - Stokes and Pope.

And Ed Sheeran and Adele, the biggest selling music artists of recent years.

As a former ginger I feel proud.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
And the reason I don't like Harry Potter is that it's too far fetched. I mean whose ever heard of a ginger lad with two mates?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It's strange the way ginger people have the piss taken. I don't have any ginger people in my family but I find a red haired woman as attractive as any other and I would be happy to be a ginge. So often you see women with poorly dyed jet black hair with ginger roots coming through and they would look far more attractive, in my opinion, with their their natural colour. It says more about the piss-taker than the pissee.

Bombardier

NSC Patreon
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
It's strange the way ginger people have the piss taken. I don't have any ginger people in my family but I find a red haired woman as attractive as any other and I would be happy to be a ginge. So often you see women with poorly dyed jet black hair with ginger roots coming through and they would look far more attractive, in my opinion, with their their natural colour. It says more about the piss-taker than the pissee.

My daughter is a true Ginger and brought up to be proud of the hair colour!

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Out and proud here. School was pretty terrible at times, but now I genuinely like it and I get far more compliments than anything else these days

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Who can ever forget this fine specimen...

32140892-e1478376439629.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here