Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Very few tickets left of the exchange

Less than 90 regular tickets and about 80 (1901 tickets) are available for tomorrow's 6 pointer.

With the importance of this fixture and a great weather forecast I can see all selling out. A timely reminder for anyone who can't go to utilise the excellent ticket exchange.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Tickets have been really scarce for this all along, as highlighted by [MENTION=805]Kalimantan Gull[/MENTION] a week or so back.

Hopefully that is indicative of higher-than-average bums on seats.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's gonna be a Calderon of noise.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Nothing but singles available (ex 1901) two days ago. There was one pair available yesterday morning which I nabbed for some friends. Always worth it to keep checking right up to the game as some poor souls are bound to experience an unexpected late change of plans.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My tickets will be on there over Easter games.

I am killing the planet flying to Spain, Malaga , for a week over Easter.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You missed out on all the men dressed up as Barbies for NYE.

So I gather.

The memsahib has been learning Flamenco for the last few years, so we tend to head for the clubs and she has lessons there.

She also has a dressmaker there who makes all her flamenco dresses and skirts which empties the bank account :mad:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Less than 90 regular tickets and about 80 (1901 tickets) are available for tomorrow's 6 pointer.

With the importance of this fixture and a great weather forecast I can see all selling out. A timely reminder for anyone who can't go to utilise the excellent ticket exchange.

Welcome back, where have you been?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'd sack off Richard Reynolds for the afternoon (longer if poss) and give the mic to Calderon to get the stadium rocking before kick off.

If we are able to understand Calde's thick Basque accent of course. There again we can't understand Reynolds most of the time either, and he is supposed to be English.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I'd sack off Richard Reynolds for the afternoon (longer if poss)

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-bouvier-des-flandres-puppies-for-sale-uk.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Until the obligatory first 20 minutes of dicking around with the ball at the back QUELLS that Calderon of noise, obviously.

But it's a Saturday 3pm kick off.
Not an ideal time, as it usually takes us 20 minutes to generate a Calderon of noise...

...oh.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
My tickets will be on there over Easter games.

I am killing the planet flying to Spain, Malaga , for a week over Easter.

Easter is 12th April and we're away to Norwich on the 11th so you're not missing any matches?

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Tickets have been really scarce for this all along, as highlighted by [MENTION=805]Kalimantan Gull[/MENTION] a week or so back.

Hopefully that is indicative of higher-than-average bums on seats.

They certainly have been scarce, I became free this Saturday and was lucky enough to grab a pair in West Upper block D last week, since then it’s been rare to see a pair. So whoever put theirs on, cheers :albion2:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I have listed two in Block D of WSU in case anyone is looking. One behind the other, Rows O and P.

I just can’t face 9 hours in the car tomorrow!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here