[Albion] Really excited about Saturday

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
animated-tigger-image-0012.gif Me too!

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
For me, these comments sum up the excitement of watching the Albion at the moment. We are playing football in a more attractive way than ever before; but we need the points badly. Aston Villa seem to be a bit depleted but have some match winning players.
It's nicely poised for a great game.... but once again, the quality of the match and outcome are uncertain....

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
For me, these comments sum up the excitement of watching the Albion at the moment. We are playing football in a more attractive way than ever before; but we need the points badly. Aston Villa seem to be a bit depleted but have some match winning players.
It's nicely poised for a great game.... but once again, the quality of the match and outcome are uncertain....
They have one match winner fit at the moment.

This is as close as you get to a must win with their poor squad, injuries and worse away record than ours !!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hmmm, God forbid, but if we lose on Saturday, then according to the masses on NSC anyway, Potter will be the the reason why, not just the factor.

Love to hate in 90 short minutes.

If we lose tomorrow, I will be avoiding NSC and all Albion related social media sites until at least Tuesday.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
It's an important game at the beginning of a run of important games, but I'm a few months off 60 FFS. You'd have thought I would have learnt by now.

I'm trying to think of the last time I was looking forward to a bog standard league game this much :rolleyes:

Shame you didn't feel the same when you used to play!

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
They have one match winner fit at the moment.

This is as close as you get to a must win with their poor squad, injuries and worse away record than ours !!

Totally agree; I will try not to be anxious!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Feels like the most anticipated game of the season, these sort of games could decide whether we avoid a relegation scrap this year or not...

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

And formation and line up!

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
After being stuck on the train station after their last minute goal in the away game with the biggest ****wit, with full Jack Grealish haircut and saying how they should be playing in Europe, i really hope we absolutely stuff them.

Tomorrow fills me with dread, however that i may have to listen to more of their fans afterwards claiming how amazing they are if we loose.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Gutted to be missing it. Huge run of games now. A win Saturday would be a huge boost going into the following 3 games.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's funny isn't it, but for all the bog boy glory of being in Premier League I am looking forward to the next six games against Villa, Bournemouth, West Ham, Watford, Sheff Utd and Palace than any games against the big clubs to date.

Just great to be playing games that matter and that we really have a good chance of taking a win from. These six games are the season for me now.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Dreading the atmosphere if we start badly or go behind given some of the knobs we seem to have in the crowd. Team need to rip into them from the off........................

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Feels like the most anticipated game of the season, these sort of games could decide whether we avoid a relegation scrap this year or not...

It feels like THE pivotal fixture:

Win - happy days, a decent points tally by mid-Jan and dealing a relegation rival a 6 pointer loss.

Loss/Draw - in one of our last home bottom half clashes & we’re in deep shite.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Dreading the atmosphere if we start badly or go behind given some of the knobs we seem to have in the crowd. Team need to rip into them from the off........................

It just goes from noisy to quiet, even in the NS, when opponents start embarrassing a comatose Albion team.

I never see abuse of Albion players, just the still smiling and jokey faces of a sea of drunk supporters around me in block D.

Do the NSC’ers who call for a fervent atmosphere when we’re losing, actually become cheerleaders in the WS or ES? I suspect they sit on their backsides, tut-tutting at the majority who look resigned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here