Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Really excited about Saturday

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
It's an important game at the beginning of a run of important games, but I'm a few months off 60 FFS. You'd have thought I would have learnt by now.

I'm trying to think of the last time I was looking forward to a bog standard league game this much :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to the possibility of see Grealish sob

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
53, all manner of **** going on at work, supposed be going on holiday on Monday whilst someone else decides whether I’ve got a job or not...........and what am I thinking about ?

Duffy kicking Grealish and his ****ing girls socks into the advertising hoardings in the first 5 minutes (deserved, but celebrated yellow card) and coasting to a 4-0 win.

Can’t ****ing wait.
That's the spirit!!! Hope you get to keep your job too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Basically, this is Potter's first 'must win' - or at the very minimum must not lose. Be interesting to see how it goes.

Definitely best watched from behind the sofa.................................

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Me too - really hopeful for a win. They have injuries and haven’t signed anyone yet!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
53, all manner of **** going on at work, supposed be going on holiday on Monday whilst someone else decides whether I’ve got a job or not...........and what am I thinking about ?

Duffy kicking Grealish and his ****ing girls socks into the advertising hoardings in the first 5 minutes (deserved, but celebrated yellow card) and coasting to a 4-0 win.

Can’t ****ing wait.

Mmmm you have cited a very good reason why Big Shane needs to start on Saturday.

Would be intrigued to know where our four goals are coming from though.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We need an over 50 breakaway site.

Been thinking about the match all week as well as my pork belly tea tonight with mash, cabbage and sweet tamarind and soy sauce gravy.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Basically, this is Potter's first 'must win' - or at the very minimum must not lose. Be interesting to see how it goes.

Definitely best watched from behind the sofa.................................

Bmuff at home felt like that too for me. It would’ve been a nightmare to lose to them yet again, and a huge boost to their confidence at the time.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I cannot get out of mind the feeling I had walking away from Villa park earlier this season after
getting done in the last minute.

My feelings now are as they were then: "You ****** wait until you ******* come to the ******* Amex, you *******

I'm going for the draw :)

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
It's an important game at the beginning of a run of important games, but I'm a few months off 60 FFS. You'd have thought I would have learnt by now.

I'm trying to think of the last time I was looking forward to a bog standard league game this much :rolleyes:

For me personally not looked forward to a game as much as perhaps Norwich [5-0 and was at the time a really good test for where we were and against that WEASLE Pritchard] or perhaps MASSIVE [2-1 and that WEASLE Forestieri]. So let’s hope this one also ends in a win [versus that WEASLE Grealish].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

grow up will you,

and when you do, teach me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here