Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Really excited about Saturday

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
It's an important game at the beginning of a run of important games, but I'm a few months off 60 FFS. You'd have thought I would have learnt by now.

I'm trying to think of the last time I was looking forward to a bog standard league game this much :rolleyes:

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
It's an important game at the beginning of a run of important games, but I'm a few months off 60 FFS. You'd have thought I would have learnt by now.

I'm trying to think of the last time I was looking forward to a bog standard league game this much :rolleyes:

It won't be any different for you in another 5years either ��

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

4/1 Villa if you want to hedge your excitement :whistle:
...good odds as Lawro has us to win :moo:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Good evening Paul Barber :D

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014

I am almost 71, and I couldn`t sleep last night thinking about Saturday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hmmm, God forbid, but if we lose on Saturday, then according to the masses on NSC anyway, Potter will be the the reason why, not just the factor.

Love to hate in 90 short minutes.

Anyone going to the game without being aware that we might lose must be a newbie or a kid. The blame will be well spread amongst the players but Potter is now the one who will get the most flak, given our terrible run of form :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I'm a few months off 62, and I can think of almost nothing other than our game against West Ham. I mean Burnley. I mean David Cameron. Sorry, Aston Martin. Villa. :drool:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

53, all manner of **** going on at work, supposed be going on holiday on Monday whilst someone else decides whether I’ve got a job or not...........and what am I thinking about ?

Duffy kicking Grealish and his ****ing girls socks into the advertising hoardings in the first 5 minutes (deserved, but celebrated yellow card) and coasting to a 4-0 win.

Can’t ****ing wait.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm stunned that you could think such a thing :down:

It pays for drowning ones sorrow.....hope is a cruel thing :D

..I should add that i am immensely looking forward to Saturday 3pm...hope the crowd get off their arse and push the team to victory and shut up the inevitable chant of “you’re only here for the villa”...such an entitled lot

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A group of us are having a 50th anniversary reunion of our entry into the giddy world of HGSB in 1969, on Saturday, before the game, so it will be emotional even if the game is shit. But....I am confident it won't be :smokin::amex::rave::rave::rave::drool::moo:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
[MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION], I hope you leave the Amex celebrating a fine win, have a top holiday and get to keep you job. Not in that order though.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Should be a cracking game, I remember a similar run of six pointers last season, I didn’t feel as inspired as these upcoming games, maybe due to Chris’s negative tactics against teams around us, loved Chris for what he did for us but some of the must wins last season were baffling..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hmmm, God forbid, but if we lose on Saturday, then according to the masses on NSC anyway, Potter will be the the reason why, not just the factor.

Love to hate in 90 short minutes.

Other than a few voices, Potter’s loved on NSC isn’t he?

It’s more concerns about squad weaknesses, other than the universally rated Alzate and Mooy.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here