Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy . . . Fit For the Weekend?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
This may well be covered in another thread, just can't be bothered to trawl through them all, but having missed the game at Goodison through injury last weekend, does anyone know if Mooy is likely to be fit for the Villa game?

We have a much better chance of a positive result with him in the starting lineup.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Owen said Mooy likely to be fit in an article ( about Murray ) earlier in the week.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Potter's press conf tomorrow will confirm I guess..................I effing hope he is, missed him last week. Would love to see Alzate/Mooy/Propper in the middle v Villa. Go for it.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Subs bench i reckon , can't risk him 90mins at 80% which he will be at , so rather wait until he's 100% , no doubt he'll start for sure now Potterifically .

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Subs bench i reckon , can't risk him 90mins at 80% which he will be at , so rather wait until he's 100% , no doubt he'll start for sure now Potterifically .

If he's fit, he will start.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Even if he is 80%, surely it is better to play him for 80% of the game and take him off if need be?

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Even if he is 80%, surely it is better to play him for 80% of the game and take him off if need be?

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Yeah that's the way l would play him too, if we are in a comfortable position maybe take him off with 20 to go. Much rather that then let Villa get a toe hold, then bring him on to try and rescue the game.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can't see Mooy in any of the pictures put up from training today...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Potter today:

"We had a few bumps and bruises from the start of the week. Shane (Duffy) missed the start of the week, Adam Webster did and Alireza (Jahanbakhsh) did.

"They trained yesterday (Wednesday) so as long as there are no problems, I think they will all be available.

"Aaron Mooy has recovered and will be available, so it is just Dan Burn (shoulder) and Jose Izquierdo (knee) who are still missing."

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Potter today:

"We had a few bumps and bruises from the start of the week. Shane (Duffy) missed the start of the week, Adam Webster did and Alireza (Jahanbakhsh) did.

"They trained yesterday (Wednesday) so as long as there are no problems, I think they will all be available.

"Aaron Mooy has recovered and will be available, so it is just Dan Burn (shoulder) and Jose Izquierdo (knee) who are still missing."

Phew!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The bed sheets get to stay dry a little longer then...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent news, baldy available

HPSeagull

Dec 31, 2019
If he's fit he will start without a shadow of a doubt. He could be the difference in the outcome of this season and he needs to be the difference in must-win games like these.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here