Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 93/94 Sandtex shirt

Albion Pearl Jammer

Jan 4, 2015
Eastbourne
Can anyone tell me the difference between the Admiral and Ribero tops. The Admiral one has a red badge but the one I own has a white badge. I only ask as I put it up for sale and it generated more interest than I expected.

Thanks

Lee

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
[MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION]

I have a White Skint shirt embroidered for the McShane 1-0 win at palace, I couldn't see it on your site. Do you want a photo?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
[MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION]

I have a White Skint shirt embroidered for the McShane 1-0 win at palace, I couldn't see it on your site. Do you want a photo?

Do you mean this one?
brighton-and-hove-albion-special-football-shirt-2005-s_10473_1.jpg
We have that one listed under "other" as it was a special 1-off shirt. But yes, we'd always love ot see another one posted :smile:.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Can anyone tell me the difference between the Admiral and Ribero tops. The Admiral one has a red badge but the one I own has a white badge. I only ask as I put it up for sale and it generated more interest than I expected.

Thanks

Lee

You are correct in that the home Admiral shirt had a red background badge. On the Ribero shirts the badge had a transparent background meaning that the fabric of the shirt showed through.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do you mean this one?
View attachment 119151
We have that one listed under "other" as it was a special 1-off shirt. But yes, we'd always love ot see another one posted :smile:.

I have one of those (unsigned). As a point of interest how much are they worth should I choose to sell it?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003

Thanks

Lee

Here are the badges in question, the top 2 rows are Ribero shirts, the bottom 2 rows are Admiral shirts. Hope this helps.

Untitled-2.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I have one of those (unsigned). As a point of interest how much are they worth should I choose to sell it?

If it has the score on it then I'd expect around £50 - £100 on ebay. If it doesn't have the score on it, just the embroidered match details then perhaps double that.
If they were for sale on one of the vintage shirt websites expect a bit more than that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If it has the score on it then I'd expect around £50 - £100 on ebay. If it doesn't have the score on it, just the embroidered match details then perhaps double that.
If they were for sale on one of the vintage shirt websites expect a bit more than that.

Thanks, yes it does have the score on it. Better not lose it then I guess!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here