Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Martin Keown pundit extraordinaire.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Listening to MK on BBC1 tonight, I cannot help thinking he's a crap pundit.
Looks like an angry Lee Evans.
Trying to pronounce Tanganga has made me chuckle.
I may have misheard him allegedly mention that Gus Poyet has just got off the sunbed.
Any twitter links?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I may have misheard him allegedly mention that Gus Poyet has just got off the sunbed.
Any twitter links?

You did not ....but Gus was well tanned

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Any twitter links?

Some of MK's highlights from tonight.

Jose Mourninho is clapping his hands more than he has at any other club

Tantanga

Kantanga

And see Post #2

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
One observation I’ve made of MK when he is doing punditry work is that he tries to talk and annunciate every word very slowly trying to sound more intelligent. I think he went to the Garth Crooks school of media training. He is not fooling anyone, dumb as a box of rocks that lad.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
One observation I’ve made of MK when he is doing punditry work is that he tries to talk and annunciate every word very slowly trying to sound more intelligent. I think he went to the Garth Crooks school of media training. He is not fooling anyone, dumb as a box of rocks that lad.

It's 'enunciate', if we're trying to sound intelligent.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's 'enunciate', if we're trying to sound intelligent.

ufBUMk5.gif

Jimmy Grimble

Every time I see him/hear him I’m more convinced he’s autistic.

Made me wonder how many footballers from that era, and to a lesser extent this era, probably go through their entire career with some form of an undiagnosed mental developmental issue (yes I know autism doesn’t necessarily mean someone’s mental development is affected).

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Made me wonder how many footballers from that era, and to a lesser extent this era, probably go through their entire career with some form of an undiagnosed mental developmental issue (yes I know autism doesn’t necessarily mean someone’s mental development is affected).

We're all on the autism spectrum

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Ortistic shawly

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Jimmy Grimble

We're all on the autism spectrum

Well, yes. Everyone presents ‘quirks’ of autistic behaviour now and again. He just seems to present it very often to me.

He is clearly obsessive about football and it genuinely appears to be something he uses to try make sense of the world, as evidenced by his bizzare analogies and metaphors.

Jimmy Grimble

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

I agree that he tries to put on a bit of an act when he's on TV. He's much more relaxed away from the cameras. I thought his joke in the website interview about Gary O'Reilly suddenly getting better marks out of ten when he arrived because reporters mixed them up was pretty funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here