Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Megxit

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Good riddance. Harry will wake up and smell the coffee eventually but it will be too late.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
So, you think that (without any evidence, I might add) Meghan is pissed off at only being 10th (no idea) in line for the throne, and the clear racism of the British press is not a problem at all? Wow. Just. Wow.

I don't think the press have been racist to her at all!! I find it so irritating that it can be claimed "racism" and therefore has to be true, and you are not aloud to disagree or u r racist or do u not understand! No proof or evidence needed.

Awaits flaming as I must be a neo Nazi, white supremacist!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't think the press have been racist to her at all!! I find it so irritating that it can be claimed "racism" and therefore has to be true, and you are not aloud to disagree or u r racist or do u not understand! No proof or evidence needed.

Yep, I am waiting to be shown the alleged racism. Seems to a go to for anybody of Afro descent who gets any form of criticism. Happy to be proved wrong in this case.

D

Deleted member 2719

The two of them are bringing down the Sussex brand, I would rebrand them the Duke and Duchess of Neath, then send them there.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How long before she wants a divorce with 50% of Harrys wealth as settlement. He is said to be worth £30m and she £3m so an extra £15m would be handy for her.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
How long before she wants a divorce with 50% of Harrys wealth as settlement. He is said to be worth £30m and she £3m so an extra £15m would be handy for her.

FFS. Harry married a millionaire. The gold digger line is tired, sexist, misogynistic and SO twentieth century.

She has a lot more potential to earn money than Harry. And I mean ‘earn’ as she has done before, not ponce about the World shaking hands for a dying Commonwealth & dead empire.

Her new title has added a zero to her potential acting fees. Think $10m instead of $1m.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
FFS. Harry married a millionaire. The gold digger line is tired, sexist, misogynistic and SO twentieth century.

She has a lot more potential to earn money than Harry. And I mean ‘earn’ as she has done before, not ponce about the World shaking hands for a dying Commonwealth & dead empire.

Her new title has added a zero to her potential acting fees. Think $10m instead of $1m.

So a calculated move to increase her earnings marry an Englsi Prince. In comparison to him she is a very low grade millionaire. As you say marrying Harry jas increased her earnings potential 10 fold.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So a calculated move to increase her earnings marry an Englsi Prince. In comparison to him she is a very low grade millionaire. As you say marrying Harry jas increased her earnings potential 10 fold.

I understand that the opportunity to become a Princess might have made the marriage more appealing but do you not think she is genuinely in love with Harry? I don’t think she is as money orientated as you seem to believe. She’s certainly not taken a ‘nude’ bonus in her career as far as I can see?

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I understand that the opportunity to become a Princess might have made the marriage more appealing but do you not think she is genuinely in love with Harry? I don’t think she is as money orientated as you seem to believe. She’s certainly not taken a ‘nude’ bonus in her career as far as I can see?

I think the problem is that no one really knows.

Rightly or wrongly, there’s previous here with Wallis Simpson and I think that skews people’s judgement. Meghan is a divorcee too.

They have handled it very badly though and regardless of history I can’t see it treating them well....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I must say that whoever came up with this story to keep the country divided and the hatred flowing, now that the Brexit and general election shenanigans have subsided a little, has played and absolute BLINDER.

Slow news January? No cocking chance :jester:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Always room for another neo nazi, white supremacist on here I say.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
So, you think that (without any evidence, I might add) Meghan is pissed off at only being 10th (no idea) in line for the throne, and the clear racism of the British press is not a problem at all? Wow. Just. Wow.

I’ve heard our papers are full of racist articles against Meghan, but haven’t been able to read these yet. Does anyone have links to aforementioned articles and papers? Only the clear ones mind simply because obviously I won’t be able to read the many more, allegedly, that are less overtly racist. And why is our press allowed to be so racist day in and day out? I thought it was against the law? Why aren’t the editors regulars at the Old Bailey etc? Especially when clearly targeting a member of the Royal Family? Puzzling

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

**** me that's insane, even from your mind.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
The papers have always worked the same way. Drop info regularly, speak to people off the record ("A source says") or let them take some pictures at a pre-arranged time which look like they are natural and hey presto the negative coverage is next to nothing. The art of this activity belonging to a certain Arry Redknapp esquire.

On the flip slide, declaring war probably won't draw you the most favourable coverage. I've no problem with them making a stand but it's beyond naive to expect anything other than a flaming if you do so.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
But they're leaving, so we're NOT paying for them anymore. Therefore, those people should be very happy.

It's almost like some people find a way to be ANGRY no matter what.

It's racism, pure and simple.

Anyway, [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] started this thread simply to smoke our some gammon so the rest of us can laugh at them, so fill yer boots :shrug:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Shamelessly nicked from Facebook...
0318cab1924c5fb99a72824f3e4b899f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The two of them are bringing down the Sussex brand, I would rebrand them the Duke and Duchess of Neath, then send them there.

Re-brand Duke and Duchess of Croydon

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I think the problem is that no one really knows.

Rightly or wrongly, there’s previous here with Wallis Simpson and I think that skews people’s judgement. Meghan is a divorcee too.

They have handled it very badly though and regardless of history I can’t see it treating them well....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You do realise that 3 out of 4 of the Queens children are divorced, including the heir to the throne?

What a load of old bollox this all is. Harry was everybody’s hero when he went of to fight the Taliban, the media couldn’t praise him highly enough, and, what is more, he didn’t have to go, he pressured the hierarchy to let him go.
Now, we are meant to believe, that he is weak enough to be pussy whipped into giving up his family by a manipulative,scheming witch,who, coincidentally is suing the Mail on Sunday for invasion of privacy.

The media is the problem here, and in Harry they have come up against someone who will not dance to their tune any longer, and they don’t like it. Harry believes that they were complicit in his mother’s death, and, he is not going to let them hang his wife out to dry. I am a republican, I believe we should wave goodbye to the monarchy after the death of the present Sovereign, but, the gutter press is so much more of a derogatory influence on this country, than a few born to rule over indulged inbreeds.

If the press really want to ‘get’ someone in the Royal family, perhaps they should seriously go after Andrew, and properly investigate his involvement with Epstein and his paedophile ring.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here