Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossard

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
After watching Deulofeu for Watford and the damage he was doing to the Bmuff defence why doesn't our man GP play Leo in that position.
I reckon he would flourish playing there and Maupay would have someone to feed off.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He is one of the most frustrating players at the club. At times he is a joy to watch with huge amount of skill. Other times he simply goes missing and doesn't look interested.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Maupay, Connolly, Trossard - they’d all benefit playing off Muzza. GPott needs Murray as the fulcrum and get loads of legs around him to do the running.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Delofeu is even more inconsistent than Trossard. Absolutely unplayable on his day but that day doesn’t happen all that often.

Yep. All wingers are inconsistent really. Tross has been great overall - he’ll shine again soon.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not sure if it's just his dull, expressionless face but he really doesn't look like he cares. Unless the ball is played to him, I don't think I've seen him battle to win the ball and make a play.

If that cross/shot had gone in though :clap:

Glad you have noticed that also. Maybe it's just the way the lad is in general. I have a sneaky feeling he isn't happy here ie settled.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
BURN him!

Next.

:facepalm:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I always think he looks better coming on as a sub. Can't say i have looked at the stats, but thats my thoughts generally.

Saying that, give him another half season in the PL and a bit of bodybuilding and I think he'll be mustard in seasons to come.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He is one of the most frustrating players at the club. At times he is a joy to watch with huge amount of skill. Other times he simply goes missing and doesn't look interested.

That could be a copy and paste post from one of the many Knockaert threads of yesteryears.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Smile, Penny, Walker, Thomas, Booker, KLL, March...wingers naturally frustrate whoever they are. Because we’ve all seen them destroy the opposition several times, we want it each and every week. I can think of a tiny handful who’ve done it consistently throughout their careers so it’s par for the course really. Along with picking up injuries.

Better question is has Trossard had more good games than bad so far? Probably 50:50 at the moment

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Are we really complaining that he looks moody? 4 assists 2 goals (1 disallowed or was it 2?), had several very close opportunities. Good vision from what I've seen, tries to make runs but on several occasions Maupay has piledrived it into a wall of defenders. First season in English football and an injury set back. Jeez.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are we really complaining that he looks moody? 4 assists 2 goals (1 disallowed or was it 2?), had several very close opportunities. Good vision from what I've seen, tries to make runs but on several occasions Maupay has piledrived it into a wall of defenders. First season in English football and an injury set back. Jeez.

Just a thought, are some Brighton fans becoming very entitled, or is it just that they can’t get their heads around Brighton players not being Champion’s League quality players?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here