Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will we drop into the bottom 3 at any point during the rest of this season?

Will we drop into the bottom 3 at any point during the rest of the season?

• Yes

Votes: 39 36.1%
  • No

Votes: 69 63.9%

• Total voters

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
well..... following some of the negative stuff yesterday- including from me whats the concenus?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A loss v Villa would make it more likely !

Lose to Villa, Bournemouth and Watford and we almost certainly will.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
No way.

Not going to happen.

People need to look at that B’Muff home performance and think about us doing that to the like of Villa, Palace & Watford.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
My eyes tell me not. I think the level of our performances is above a relegation level but that said these next three games are vital and I'd really like to see us bring one or two players in prior to those fixtures.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nope. Can't see this manager allowing his side to retreat into their shells like they did in the second half of last season. It would go against the positive ethos he's been trying to instil, and which has been largely successful, ever since he got here. If anything, we'll get stronger as the work in progress, er, progresses.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Hopefully not. Think I’m right in saying we have yet to be in the bottom 3 since our current tenure in the premiership began.

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
I think we could well drop down there. That said, I don't think we will be relegated, think we are playing well enough to stay up. My prediction would be 15th but lets see!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope not but yet again I can see us failing to score enough goals as per our terrible finish to last season. If you dont score you dont win if you dont keep clean sheets you lose. We are doing neither at the moment, so the outlook at the moment is grim.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Dont think so and even if it would happen I dont think there would be reason to panic. Swansea had a few slumps under Potter last season, not winning for three or four, at some point even five, games and then always coming out stronger on the other side. Yea I normally trust Potter a 100%, but when it comes to managing the emotional states of your players and rebuilding confidence etc, its more like 200%.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Surely by definition a loss to anybody makes it more likely?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Its all about scoring now rather than possession and pretty football. if we could get 3 1-0 wins where we only have one shot and play badly I would take it. Not sure my heart would though.

Seriously need to be signing an attacking midfielder who can pass and score to help out the front line. I also think we will see more of Murray probably at the expense of Connolly.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
6 points from Villa Norwich and Watford would be a nice return , only Liverpool have better current form than Watford so it's not going to be easy bagging 9 points from those 3 games that's for sure .

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Don't think we will, but if we do it's likely to mean we've cocked up against the very teams we have to beat. In that case I wouldn't be confident about our chances of escape

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Win against Villa makes it very unlikely, and a win against Villa, Bournemouth & Watford makes it almost impossible!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here