Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Pubs for Everton away

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I live in Liverpool so will be having a full English at home with the Scouse Seagulls. I wouldn’t recommend any pubs anywhere near the ground. The Coffee House on Picton Road is friendly and used to having Brighton fans. It is 3-4 minutes from Edge Lane, then 15 minute drive to Everton Heights (free parking) followed by 15 minute walk to the ground. L1 is probably your best bet for neutral pubs but you’ll pay £10 to park then you’ll need to get a bus. Plenty of pubs by Lime St if you’re coming by train.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
What is Arkles like when Everton are at home? Easy to get served even when Liverpool are at home. Probably 20 mins max walk through the park afterwards..
Also the Taxi Club is reasonable, at the end of Walton Lane where it meets Queens Drive.Couple of quid to go in but cheap beer. Chippy nearby and paid parking across the road (but you don't get out quick).

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I understand if you are born in Liverpool you might not know any different but why move to Liverpool presumably out of choice from Brighton . Can’t be many people that have done that . With respect.

Yes I suppose it does seem bizarre, especially when you factor in that I bought a run down terraced house in Toxteth in the early 90s and lived there for twenty years. Ended up working with inner city kids and started a national network of 200 Kidz Klubs. I miss Sussex but don’t regret staying in Liverpool.
https://youtu.be/OpUUA794kRM

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I moved to Liverpool quite happily from Sussex via several other places. Most of it is very nice - the north end is a bit bandit country though.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I lived in Liverpool from 1993 until 2007. The city has transformed since then. Its centre is truly world class imo and is great to visit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here