Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Whitehawk FC - Half-Season Tickets from just £40...

Hawks and Seagulls

Aug 2, 2018
There are ten more games at The Terrapura Ground this season, and we're offering half-season tickets for just £70 Adults and £40 Students/ Concessions.

Looking at the fixtures there doesn't seem to be any clashes with Albion Games The only near clash is Feb 8, where The Hawks are at home to Sittingbourne at 3, when Brighton play Watford at 5.30, and although at the moment our games on April 18 clash, the Seagulls are home to Liverpool, which is bound to move for TV...

We're currently 3rd in the League, unbeaten in 9, and have a decent chance of making the Play-Off's at least, although going up automatically would be preferable... With games in hand, and a big top of the table clash with Hastings coming up on Feb 4, it's going to be a brilliant second half of the season.

You can purchase your half-season ticket on-line by visiting: https://whitehawkfc.ktckts.com and click on 'Season Tickets'.

If you're not following the Seagull's away, and fancy a Saturday 3pm football fix, Brighton's second biggest Football Club (by some way it has to be said!), would be delighted to welcome you!

(Active Sussex/ Sussex Sports Club of The Year)

View attachment Half Season ticket deal.pdf

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So what about the poor buggers who paid full price for a whole season ticket? I predict ructions.

Hawks and Seagulls

Aug 2, 2018
Most of them got their season tickets on an early bird deal of £150 in the summer, so they've already had 10 games - the £70 adult price is plus a booking fee, which roughly works out the same... Bear in mind too that we're not that flushed with hoardes of season ticket holders - As it stands its around 50, so I think most people will be just pleased to see more people there!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm IN. I've been attending Hawks games this year (Cray at home was especially fun). I was at the dull draw up north on Tuesday...

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I was at the dull draw up north on Tuesday...

That was a superb result for Hastings United that. :D

East Grinstead are rock bottom and haven't won a league game all season, but of the 6 points they've managed, 2 came in home draws to Hastings and Whitehawk.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
So full price season tickets must be £14 per game. This is step 8 isnt it? I hate to think what it costs for a single match!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
So full price season tickets must be £14 per game. This is step 8 isnt it? I hate to think what it costs for a single match!

Full price season ticket is £180. They play 19 Home matches (the BetVictor Isthmian South East Division has 20 clubs in total) so £180 divided by 19 = £9.47 per match. Pretty sure the pay on the gate price is £10 so hardly a huge saving but at that level is about pledging support to the club I guess. Also pretty sure most season ticket holders did the early bird offer of £150 which makes it £7.90 a match.

The half season ticket is £70 for 9 matches. So still a saving on the gate prices.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Most of them got their season tickets on an early bird deal of £150 in the summer, so they've already had 10 games - the £70 adult price is plus a booking fee, which roughly works out the same... Bear in mind too that we're not that flushed with hoardes of season ticket holders - As it stands its around 50, so I think most people will be just pleased to see more people there!

I try and take interest in local clubs and have watched Whitehawk. Unbelievable only 50 ST holders/ How on earth do you survive. Wasnt long ago I heard you were paying some players £500 a week but maybe I am wrong

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Full price season ticket is £180. They play 19 Home matches (the BetVictor Isthmian South East Division has 20 clubs in total) so £180 divided by 19 = £9.47 per match. Pretty sure the pay on the gate price is £10 so hardly a huge saving but at that level is about pledging support to the club I guess. Also pretty sure most season ticket holders did the early bird offer of £150 which makes it £7.90 a match.

The half season ticket is £70 for 9 matches. So still a saving on the gate prices.

That's right. In fact, it's ten games. I don't think they've re-arranged the Chichester City match yet.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Lol..good ..parking ok?

When I go I park just off Wilson Avenue. Ten minute walk to the ground. It's a bit lazy as I live in Queen's Park. Should walk really.

Plenty of buses that stop not too far as well.

Hawks and Seagulls

Aug 2, 2018

They did... except one.

So we let him off and charged him the early bird price..

:D

Hawks and Seagulls

Aug 2, 2018
Warm club house. Does get pretty full though.

BT Sport, Dart Board, three big telly's and a drop down screen...

Menu's changed a lot in the cafe... Curry's, fish & chips, pies, vegan and veggie options as well as the traditional burgers & chicken etc. oh and we have our own Craft Ale - A cheeky little IPA from the Loudshirt Brewery Boys.. Loudshirt Ultra - 5.1%, £3.70...as well as all the regular beers.

Now and again I'll invite a live band/ DJ to come along before the game...

For those who have bnever been it's changing for the better and (at the moment), the footy's good too...

Hawks and Seagulls

Aug 2, 2018
When I go I park just off Wilson Avenue. Ten minute walk to the ground. It's a bit lazy as I live in Queen's Park. Should walk really.

Plenty of buses that stop not too far as well.

The 1, 7, 21A, and 23's will all get you reasonably close, and there's even a signpost at the Park entrance that tells you where we are!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here