Votes: 43 25.3%
  • He's a spoilt snowflake

Votes: 21 12.4%
  • other

Votes: 13 7.6%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

Being that Harry is supposed to be royal, it is ultimately his decision to step back, but why?

:shrug:

Poll to follow.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Harry’s problem is that his wife is clearly very dominant in their marriage. Whatever she wants as he loves her, he seems to do.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A lack of motivation from the boss.
He's not as good as he thinks he his.
He can't score.
Someone will drive him to America.
He's playing out if position.

Oh and

Some of my family are season ticket holders and they think he's shitehouse.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
He knows Prince Andrew is a nonce and wants a head start on the rest of them once all the dirty secrets come out and collapse the monarchy.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Couple decide current lifestyle isn’t for them and decide on a change. This is what it boils down to.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Harry’s problem is that his wife is clearly very dominant in their marriage. Whatever she wants as he loves her, he seems to do.

Happy wife, happy life.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Couple decide current lifestyle isn’t for them and decide on a change. This is what it boils down to.

Might have been better if they just got on with it rather than announce it and turn it into a big deal though. They could have drip fed info over a long period and avoided the publicity they both profess to hate but have now ramped up :shrug:

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Yet another negative thread, very reminiscent of that vile Tory rag The Daily Hate, which spews anti-Markle vitriol at every opportunity while claiming to be a royalist organ. Mouldy, you’ve got too much time on your hands.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can you blame them with all the shit they get in the press? Beginning of the end for the monarch I reckon

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Yet another negative thread, very reminiscent of that vile Tory rag The Daily Hate, which spews anti-Markle vitriol at every opportunity while claiming to be a royalist organ. Mouldy, you’ve got too much time on your hands.

That's why I voted "the Press". It could have been handled better - announcing it on Instagram without any consultation beforehand??? - but ultimately I don't blame them.

Haven't seen this for a while on NSC so I will trot it out - "nail, head".

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
To be hounded by the press 24 / 7 and have continuous crap written about you must be difficult to live with. Harry is clearly haunted by the press and the presses hounding of his mother.
I don't blame them and I hope he has a successful career away from the Royal Family, he comes across as a decent bloke.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
a mix of the Press and 'er in doors. dont think she realised the interest would be constant and didnt expect it to be negative.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The narcissist he married is doing the narcissist thing of gradually reducing his contact with friends and family.

It'll end in tears and he'll be back after the eventual divorce.

D

Deleted member 2719

It isn't supposed to be negative, it's just to lighten the day and open up creativity.

I just believe he isn't royal at all, blood wise and he knows it.

The missus has also wet her knickers knowing he has moved down the pecking order and will never be king.

He needs to ditch her now or he will disappear in the distance unless they are planning a book or 10.

Hang on Palacefinder, my 2 posts a day to your 4 posts a day, tells me you have more time on your hands than you make out, plus it's probably not your only account, who's sad now???

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I was going to say I rather like@Harry Wilson's Tackle, he's a good chap!
I am pretty sure he hasn't got blue blood, has a charming wife and is too old to be a ginger!:D

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Might have been better if they just got on with it rather than announce it and turn it into a big deal though. They could have drip fed info over a long period and avoided the publicity they both profess to hate but have now ramped up :shrug:

Drip feeding would exacerbate and prolong the gossip imo. What are they hiding etc. Putting it out there early, and in full, means they own the story from the off. And let’s not forget, it’s us which is making it a big deal, not them.

I am defending the royals....WTF?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here