Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] All time most attractive Brighton WAG

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
22EBB4BF-4C38-445C-8746-9EDAA60D9F80.jpeg

I just saw a picture on Twitter of Beram Kayal recovering from surgery and then found this photo of his other half.

Is there a more attractive Brighton WAG than Mrs Kayal?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I bow to the superior knowledge of HKFC.

His answer is final.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Apparently Wayne Henderson’s wife was beautiful according to many on here.

He's married to former apprentice star Liz Locke (Series 6) she's attractive but she's no Frankie Bridge as [MENTION=29779]Whitechapel[/MENTION] said.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I bow to the superior knowledge of HKFC.

His answer is final.

Mrs Kayal is lovely. In that picture she actually looks like Holly Vallance, who tenuously also makes the list courtesy of Jonny Dixon.

Recent worldies are Danny Holla’s wife, and Ales Mateju’s Romanian (swimwear) model girlfriend. And Frankie, of course!

But I THINK the all time winner (there seems to be no photographic evidence to corroborate) was the blonde gymnast wife of 80’s Albion Aussie Dave Clarkson. I met her at the Goldstone as a (young) teenager, and was utterly transfixed :love:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The aforementioned ms Mayeju, for illustrative purposes...

And at home in Brighton marina

D

Deleted member 2719

Mrs Kayal is lovely. In that picture she actually looks like Holly Vallance, who tenuously also makes the list courtesy of Jonny Dixon.

Recent worldies are Danny Holla’s wife, and Ales Mateju’s Romanian (swimwear) model girlfriend. And Frankie, of course!

But I THINK the all time winner (there seems to be no photographic evidence to corroborate) was the blonde gymnast wife of 80’s Albion Aussie Dave Clarkson. I met her at the Goldstone as a (young) teenager, and was utterly transfixed :love:

Being a teenager, I would be worried if you weren't transfixed, with 2 bits of liver and a microwave.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Don’t have a photo but Bruno’s wife is very beautiful and natural looking , no tacky false eyelashes , over made up , spray tans and tats like many wags. Much more classy.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Holly Vallance must be ranking highly on here

Was Dixon actually with her while he was with us, or did he manage to woo her on a night out in Aldershot?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A mate of mine who is a cabby has transported Mr & Mrs Kayal to and from the Amex a few times, and vouches that she is indeed a very canny boiler. After dropping them off the first time, apparently it was all he could do to stop himself pulling over into a layby and rubbing one out. Luckily he got a job to Gatwick instead.

Shopes

Jan 3, 2018
On a slightly different note; Dale Stephens is dating Adam El-Abd's ex wife.

Are there any other Albion WAG crossovers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here