Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Jessie Lingard

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
His new super agent is in informal discussions with Juventus, Roma, AC Milan and Napoli about a £50m move. Could be his last game in a Man U shirt tomorrow night.

Why on earth would the first three of those clubs be interested in Jesse Lingard?, especially at that money? Napoli don't have it anyway.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why on earth would the first three of those clubs be interested in Jesse Lingard?, especially at that money? Napoli don't have it anyway.

:lolol: You need to take about a tonne of salt with anything posted by Crodo!

If Man United get £20million for him - that will be arguably the greatest footballing theft since Liverpool snatched £50million for an expired Fernando Torres.

I believe that his agent will get him a move, lest we forget that on this day in 2005, Everton sold Thomas Gravesen to Real Madrid. World Class agenting there.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Another example of a player out of his depth in a pool of money.

tenor.gif

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
If Man United get £20million for him - that will be arguably the greatest footballing theft since Liverpool snatched £50million for an expired Fernando Torres.

What about Arsenal getting £25 Million for Alex Iwobi? Got to be up there with the Torres transfer.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Actually of those AC Milan are in some pretty dire straits (comparatively) right now and could well be looking to make a statement (their Ibrahimovic stunt for example).

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
What about Arsenal getting £25 Million for Alex Iwobi? Got to be up there with the Torres transfer.

:lolol: That is a candidate, but it was actually £35m (rising to £40m if, by some miracle, he hits performance targets). He's young enough to have a resale value/come good under the right leadership though. Torres was basically the equivalent of Michael Owen, past his peak but still being commercially viable.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
His new super agent is in informal discussions with Juventus, Roma, AC Milan and Napoli about a £50m move. Could be his last game in a Man U shirt tomorrow night.

Again? :dunce:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
:lolol: You need to take about a tonne of salt with anything posted by Crodo!

I believe that his agent will get him a move, lest we forget that on this day in 2005, Everton sold Thomas Gravesen to Real Madrid. World Class agenting there.

Liverpool spent £35m of it on Andy Carroll, the record for a British player. That’s £0.8m a game.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
2nd favs on skybet to sign Lingard. Think we can do better . I know he’s a Utd player but he doesn’t score very often !

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Like him as a player, but I question whether he is what we need as a priority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not a fan but if Potter sees something in him that’s fine by me :shrug:

I’d love to be wrong about Lingard....if we sign him, otherwise he can do one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here