Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Jessie Lingard

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I have a real dislike towards JL...........because he celebrated KLL scoring against Derby in the playoffs when the game was already over. He was either SO THICK that he didn't realise the score, SO THICK that he didn't realise it would look twattish or SO UNBOTHERED that he was f***ing back to Man Utd after that game so was taking the piss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pOGAgsmfZY

Go to 1.35. Idiot

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
A classic case of a young footballer being rewarded with a massive contract and totally taking his eye off the ball. More interested in his social media output than his on field performances. I guarantee his career will drift into obscurity after the inevitable move to Newcastle or West Ham.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A classic case of a young footballer being rewarded with a massive contract and totally taking his eye off the ball. More interested in his social media output than his on field performances. I guarantee his career will drift into obscurity after the inevitable move to Newcastle or West Ham.

Lingard's got more directorships than Sir Alan Sugar: JLingz Ltd, Be Yourself Clothing Ltd, M.Y.M Clothing Ltd, JL Commercial Ltd. He's no longer a footballer, he's a brand.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If we're talking about being deliberately provocative, I know we are not meant to introduce politics in to anything but the Politics thread, so should Crodonilson be told to change his avatar...….. or be made to comment only on politics threads?

Hi David. What's political about Lenny Henry? ??? :shrug: :wink:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Lingard's got more directorships than Sir Alan Sugar: JLingz Ltd, Be Yourself Clothing Ltd, M.Y.M Clothing Ltd, JL Commercial Ltd. He's no longer a footballer, he's a brand.

Lost a fair bit of money (peanuts to him) through these ventures according the the INCREDIBLE Price of Football podcast.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have a real dislike towards JL...........because he celebrated KLL scoring against Derby in the playoffs when the game was already over. He was either SO THICK that he didn't realise the score, SO THICK that he didn't realise it would look twattish or SO UNBOTHERED that he was f***ing back to Man Utd after that game so was taking the piss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pOGAgsmfZY

Go to 1.35. Idiot

Whilst agreeing with you that JL is a massive cock, I think you might be over reacting.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Never particularly rated him that much, absolute cringe of a person though. Get the impression he's more into building his fan base and clothing line tbh...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Whose side are you on???? :angry::smile:

PS - I'm not really bothered, but James Cleverly just looks particularly smug in that photo, and I don't like people who look smug.

Changed for you, apologies for any offence caused.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Changed for you, apologies for any offence caused.

No need to apologise, and it was all a bit tongue in cheek. I'm not really offended. Change it back if you like.

But thanks for thinking of doing it! :drama:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Whilst agreeing with you that JL is a massive cock, I think you might be over reacting.

Which part is the over-reaction? Why would you jump on the goalscorer in sheer delight when 4-0 down and about to end your season by failing in the playoffs?

You either rush to get the ball (although that would be mad considering the tie was dead), or don't react at all.

A reminder, KLLs goal in the 89th minute pulled it back to SIX-TWO on aggregate.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Hi David. What's political about Lenny Henry? ??? :shrug: :wink:

Shows a clear bias against Travelodge, which is unacceptable. Britain has never been more divided and to favour one side over the other is inherently political.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
His new super agent is in informal discussions with Juventus, Roma, AC Milan and Napoli about a £50m move. Could be his last game in a Man U shirt tomorrow night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here