Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Jessie Lingard

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
....or JLingz as he is affectionately known in football circles.

Looks like he may have played his last game for Man U tonight, taken off at half time with I’ll was, if true a sad way for a club legend to bow out. Shame he’s out of our price range, would be a fantastic addition but United only entertaining offers of £50m+ and his wages of £140k per week are out of our ballpark despite the high affection in which he holds us. Can see him going to Villa or West Ham in the OL although some big European clubs like Bayern and Inter also circling.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015

Looks like he may have played his last game for Man U tonight, taken off at half time with I’ll was, if true a sad way for a club legend to bow out. Shame he’s out of our price range, would be a fantastic addition but United only entertaining offers of £50m+ and his wages of £140k per week are out of our ballpark despite the high affection in which he holds us. Can see him going to Villa or West Ham in the OL although some big European clubs like Bayern and Inter also circling.

Hardly a club legend -

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
£5 and a dozen bottles of dishwasher cleaner.

tenor.gif

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

I’d hold Donald Trump in high affection if he paid me £140k a week. But anyway, I commend your sneaky fishing trip Crod because you know that we know that you know...he always was a bit shite. :wave:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Any player that scores a FA Cup Final winner to defeat Palace is a club legend. And that club is BHAFC.

You know, I’d forgotten that! Someone send a limo for him...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You're fast becomig a parody of your former self.

My guess is that this is deliberate.

And...you have reeled in more fish. Top bombing :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hardly a club legend -

You have mistaken history for politics again.

Historically correct. Politically, this has rich and subtle nuance. Crodo is the master of that. Yes, I recall how average JLINZ was for us, and all the hype when he got to undress in front of Gareth, peeling off his red shite top. And the way we were cheated out of the cup final by Whiteside and his chums. I did snicker at Crodo's post. Could have been a marathon, but I'm not splitting rabbits.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
He will land in his feet and make a packet out if his testimonial. #clublegend #jessecantona

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He just needs game time, maybe we could offer to help out with a loan deal until the end of the season

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He just needs game time, maybe we could offer to help out with a loan deal until the end of the season

Really hope not, I never took to him and still don’t rate him. No idea how he managed to get England caps. (Probably played for Southgate as an under 21, quite a few players getting into the full team because of this even though there are better options...imo)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Hardly a club legend -

Won the Europa League, League Cup, FA Cup and Community Shield at Man U, scoring in the final of the last 3. Ok he’s not as decorated as the likes of Giggs, Scholes etc but been one of the best players for United in the post Fergie era.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I thought he was good for us but not spectacular. Better than most Premier League loans we had but nowhere near Bridge level.

Not that we could afford his salary but, I think he’d be adept at Potterball.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is another oddity.

There are those who maintain he was somewhat meh for us.
Shitehouse is a bit tough to level at a kid.

When JL was playing better apparently 'anyone could see he was class even back then'.

Now he's shitehouse has he reverted too type or is this a blip?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I thought he was good for us but not spectacular. Better than most Premier League loans we had but nowhere near Bridge level.

Not that we could afford his salary but, I think he’d be adept at Potterball.

Yes, I agree.

He was okay for us, better than most of the loans we’ve had.

Don’t forget he was very young then and has gone on to have a good career, so must have done something right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here