Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maupay £40m.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Death wish central, sell Maupay and send Murray to Newcastle. Yep I can see that happening :rolleyes:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
One thing, for absolute certainty, is that we won't let Murray go to Newcastle or Villa. Why should we give either of them a favour when we are all in competition to stay up? £40m for Maupay must be our other version of 'you can f@@@ off'. Napoli would never have that sort of money.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Daily Mail! Move on - nothing to see here!

They said according to the Telegraph.

This is the Telegraph bit:

Napoli eye Brighton's Maupay

Brighton striker Neal Maupay has attracted interest from Napoli.

The £40 million-rated striker has been watched by the Italian club during his rookie season in the Premier League where he has scored seven goals.

He scored regularly with Brentford in the Championship and has impressed since making the step up to the top flight.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
One thing, for absolute certainty, is that we won't let Murray go to Newcastle or Villa. Why should we give either of them a favour when we are all in competition to stay up? £40m for Maupay must be our other version of 'you can f@@@ off'. Napoli would never have that sort of money.

This. Soon as i saw Napoli i knew it was bollox. No idea why people are even entertaining this.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Napoli would never have that sort of money.

Is this the same Napoli?

By attendance, Napoli have the fourth biggest fanbase in Italy, and were ranked as the fifth highest-earning football club in Serie A, with $182 million in revenue during the 2017–18 season. In 2018, Forbes estimated the club is the fifth most valuable club in Italy, worth $379 million.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Also expect the worst winter since records began from Thursday onward lasting until June .

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean

Napoli would absolutely have that sort of money, especially if they do end up selling Koulibaly for 70m+ this window like has been suggested.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Daily Mail! Move on - nothing to see here!

Says according to the telegraph but I agree it’s likely bollocks. He has been very good this season though - at least he’s getting some recognition. Newcastle’s £40mil striker has one goal!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

This. Soon as i saw Napoli i knew it was bollox. No idea why people are even entertaining this.

Napoli who are a Champions League regular and spent 40 mill on a forward last summer? The ones ho sold Higuaín for double that a few years back?

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii

If the mafia can double output on the nosebag and get Maradona back as a drug mule, then I am sure they can pull this deal off.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Surely I'm not the only one who would drive him there myself for £40m?

It wouldn't surprise me if you were

It's the one position we're short of numbers and the one position we struggle to recruit effectively or develop youngsters.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here