Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Milan - Sampdoria, Zlatan on the bench

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hope they sub him in. Special player, maybe not as good as Ronaldo & Messi at any point, but equally exciting. Still think he could do a job anywhere.

D

Deleted member 22389

Italian football seems to be on a bit of a rise at the moment. Don't think it will ever get back to the glory days of the 80s and 90s, what with the Premier League and Spain. Quite a few good players heading down that way.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Meanwhile, in India, Owen Coyle's Chennaiyin FC are 2-0 down approaching half time away at Odisha FC. Obviously, Coyle's team are second bottom of the division. :lolol:

Bottom of the table Hyderabad FC, managed by Phil Brown, got hammered 5-1 the other day with big Matthew Kilgallon at the back, and Giles Barnes coming off the bench. :dunce:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hope they sub him in. Special player, maybe not as good as Ronaldo & Messi at any point, but equally exciting. Still think he could do a job anywhere.

Did we miss a trick there? If we are going to bring in a loan striker (I don't think we'll buy one) what a fantastic player to bring in he would have been!

Providing, of course, that he realised he is so filthy rich that 6 months on a meagre £50K a week wouldn't seriously harm his bank balance! Big ask, I suppose - his agent probably regards £50K a week as about right for his cut!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Zlatan came on for the last 30 minutes but didn't trouble the onion bag in a 0-0 draw.

Young Ronaldo, on the other hand, rolled in a second half hatty (including a penalty) in a 4-0 Juventus win. I really hope Inter carry on their form and win the league though.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Zlatan on the bench for the derby, but oh my days the two saves the Milan keeper makes towards the end:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here