[Sussex] Boli Bolingoli

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
285179AF-DC92-46AF-86E7-D9B812759BD8.png
Where is the WAG pic and showreel? ???

Crodo, Crodo......:facepalm::wrong:

This is the vixen he’s been chatting up but he hit a picture of her boyfriends BUM

:lolol:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4988473/rangers-fan-prank-celtic-boli-bolingoli-bum-girlfriend/

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Boli Bolingoli returned to Spain after Celtics last game and failed to quarantine on his return. Could be the suspension of Scottish football.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Boli Bolingoli returned to Spain after Celtics last game and failed to quarantine on his return. Could be the suspension of Scottish football.

Why ? Don't understand.

EDIT: Just read it now. All a bit silly. No need for a suspension of footie. Just him.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Why don't we get players with normal names any more, like Mike Hunt, or Hugh Jarse.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Now definitely ruled out by our no dickheads policy.

Anyway, he's just another fvcking defender - we're really crying out for more of those, aren't we.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Why ? Don't understand.

EDIT: Just read it now. All a bit silly. No need for a suspension of footie. Just him.

It appears the Scottish Government have (nearly) had enough after the Aberdeen incident last week and now this. Football was allowed to restart on condition everyone involved took collective responsibility for following the rules. If they are unable to do so then they are a risk to others and permission to play will be removed. Pretty straightforward really. Krankie has been pretty clear on what is expected. The part I don’t understand is why these players would risk the livelihoods of everyone in the game up there. Same mentality as the Covid deniers down here and in America I suppose.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think the simple answer is that most of them are as thick as pig shit and live in a wedged up bubble thinking they're above the law.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
It appears the Scottish Government have (nearly) had enough after the Aberdeen incident last week and now this. Football was allowed to restart on condition everyone involved took collective responsibility for following the rules. If they are unable to do so then they are a risk to others and permission to play will be removed. Pretty straightforward really. Krankie has been pretty clear on what is expected. The part I don’t understand is why these players would risk the livelihoods of everyone in the game up there. Same mentality as the Covid deniers down here and in America I suppose.

Because they are young, fit, thick, self absorbed, don't care... Delete as applicable!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
24 year old from Celtic, plays left wing and left midfield can also play central defence and central midfield, versatility is his middle name. Reports North of the border 3 EPL clubs have made inquiries and my mate Dirty Barry reckons were one of them.

Likely to be available for as little as £8m could he be the mystery player we’re after?

???

If he's a centre back it's a massive "YES" from me - we're desperate for a decent centre back.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Aberdeen and Celtics games this weekend called off with the possibility of more to follow, this isn't going to end well.

:nono:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Celtic need to release a bit more detail on this. Surely in the first week of a new season, a player shouldn't be able to go to another country without their club knowing?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
TBH taking out half of Celtic's team for a couple of weeks might make the league slightly more competitive and they won't have it sewn up until late November, possible even December this year.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Aberdeen and Celtics games this weekend called off with the possibility of more to follow, this isn't going to end well.

Poor response by the MTL there. Celtic and Aberdeen should forfeit those games and be deducted three points. That's what would happen in England if a club deliberately pulled out of a fixture. I remember that happening to Boro back in the day.

It's because it's Celtic and Aberdeen: If it had been Sporran United or Neeps and Haggis Rovers, they'd have had the book thrown at them

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Poor response by the MTL there. Celtic and Aberdeen should forfeit those games and be deducted three points. That's what would happen in England if a club deliberately pulled out of a fixture. I remember that happening to Boro back in the day.

It's because it's Celtic and Aberdeen: If it had been Sporran United or Neeps and Haggis Rovers, they'd have had the book thrown at them

Good point, if it had been England, we'd have been banned from Euro football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here