Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Boli Bolingoli

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
24 year old from Celtic, plays left wing and left midfield can also play central defence and central midfield, versatility is his middle name. Reports North of the border 3 EPL clubs have made inquiries and my mate Dirty Barry reckons were one of them.

Likely to be available for as little as £8m could he be the mystery player we’re after?

???

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You just found the best name you could, didn't you?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Sounds like one of the made up names the bloke on Youtube I watch comes up with. Are we also in for Bingo Hazmat and Spock Bumson? Cindi Vapid could do a job for the women as well.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sounds like one of the made up names the bloke on Youtube I watch comes up with. Are we also in for Bingo Hazmat and Spock Bumson? Cindi Vapid could do a job for the women as well.

Cindi would link up well with Collaterlie Sisters in midfield. And there are rumours that the latest Irish target for the U23s is Peter O'Hanrahanrahan.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Where is the WAG pic and showreel? ???

Crodo, Crodo......:facepalm::wrong:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
24 year old from Celtic, plays left wing and left midfield can also play central defence and central midfield, versatility is his middle name. Reports North of the border 3 EPL clubs have made inquiries and my mate Dirty Barry reckons were one of them.

Likely to be available for as little as £8m could he be the mystery player we’re after?

???

Italian Leftie ?..

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You just found the best name you could, didn't you?

His full name is actually Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo.

I was going to post the name of a student I taught some years ago then decided first to check if he has an online fingerprint. He does. He's now a preacher, and loves god very much, so I won't post his remarkable name. It makes Boli's look pedestrian. :lolol:

Last edited:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
His full name is actually Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo.

I was going to post the name of a student I taught some years ago then decided first to check if he has an online fingerprint. He does. He's now a preacher, and loves god very much, so I won't post his remarkable name. It makes Boli's look pedestrian. :lolol:

Is the M silent in Mbombo or is it like the drinks advert with the terrific chant we couldn't use or adapt in any way whatsoever?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Is the M silent in Mbombo or is it like the drinks advert with the terrific chant we couldn't use or adapt in any way whatsoever?

The M isn't silent and he is indeed of Congolese descent. It writes itself, doesn't it? For this reason alone we should sign him up.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

"Um Bongo, Um Bongo, you're better off with Strongbow..."

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
He probably knows José Izquierdo quite well. They both played for Club Brugge during the same three year period 2014-17.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Like nearly all the Celtic squad he is distinctly mediocre. No-one in the Old Firm squads would do a 'better than we have' job apart from maybe Barisic the Rangers full back who looks pretty special IMHO.
Or we could waste millions on Frimpong a 17 year old David Armstrong (remember him?), who can run but looks silly most of the time because he falls over a lot.

TNBA

TTF

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Like nearly all the Celtic squad he is distinctly mediocre. No-one in the Old Firm squads would do a 'better than we have' job apart from maybe Barisic the Rangers full back who looks pretty special IMHO.
Or we could waste millions on Frimpong a 17 year old David Armstrong (remember him?), who can run but looks silly most of the time because he falls over a lot.

TNBA

TTF

I doubt Bolingoli would be an instant first teamed but an excellent squad player, the versatility to play all 3 left sided positions and also cover for central defence and holding midfield.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

Saw the title and thought it was an off topic Italian recipe!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here