Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brentford Community Stadium

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Looks nice enough , loved going to Griffin Park games in the past very old school away end , a similar path to us looks on the cards , good luck to them .

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
They have a great team as well. Dont know about the manager, who looks like a Danish cocaine dealer and had no clue what he was doing any time they played Swansea last year, but the squad is definitely top 3 in the Championship.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Any photos of palaces new stand.
It must be nearly finished as we're now in the second year since planning permission was granted.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Looks nice enough , loved going to Griffin Park games in the past very old school away end , a similar path to us looks on the cards , good luck to them .
That piece of ground has laid waste for years.
I go past it quite often and have seen how it's developed recently, agree about Griffin Park, reminds me of going to the Goldstone.
Tony Bloom should've put copyright on the 'community' aspect of the naming of the stadium, Benham still jealous I guess :lolol:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I think it looks good. Is it a ground share with London Irish rugby or just football?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
My mate is a Brentford fan and is very excited about both the new stadium and how the team is progressing - they have some of the most exciting players outside of the top flight.

Possibly going with him to a match, if they get a home or close away game in the next round of the Cup. He came to the Amex on saturday with me (and yes I have apologised to him for sitting through that).

Good club, hope they do well, even if our respective Fathers aren't talking to each other.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Any photos of palaces new stand.
It must be nearly finished as we're now in the second year since planning permission was granted.

One step at a time. They have only just finished the ring fence for the money.

958723D0-4ADB-4AC8-A84D-001529654B6F.jpeg

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I presume all the flats also being built on the same site will pay for the football stadium?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
My mate is a Brentford fan and is very excited about both the new stadium and how the team is progressing - they have some of the most exciting players outside of the top flight.

Possibly going with him to a match
, if they get a home or close away game in the next round of the Cup. He came to the Amex on saturday with me (and yes I have apologised to him for sitting through that).

Good club, hope they do well, even if our respective Fathers aren't talking to each other.

Already way ahead of you :lolol:

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I’ll be going to Griffin Park for the last time in a few weeks. Good old traditional ground - sad that it’s going but new stadium looks good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here