Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion Calender

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Was in town (SWINDON) this morning perusing the calender stall in the shopping centre and found the BHA Calender for £3.50....
Assistant told me I was lucky to get it as it was the last one.....he said he had sold 20 BHA calenders in SWINDON!!!...

Are we taking over the world?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Was in town (SWINDON) this morning perusing the calender stall in the shopping centre and found the BHA Calender for £3.50....
Assistant told me I was lucky to get it as it was the last one.....he said he had sold 20 BHA calenders in SWINDON!!!...

What year was the calender you gimp :lolol:

Two gimps who cannot spell "calendar" correctly

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
One of my favourite Albion calendars was Jack Straws unofficial version showing different stages of The Amex being built over the year.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

I high fived a kid in Brighton hat at the top of a mountain in Innsbruck last Thursday, he was surprised to see a fellow Albion fan in a matching hat. Before xmas I went to the winter wonderland in London and saw 4 different people in albion clobber.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
If that’s true it’s astonishing, given the population of Swindon we’re selling over 100 in Birmingham and Manchester. Over 60 in Sheffield, over 50 in Leeds and over 20 in the likes of Walsall, Exeter and Hull.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If that’s true it’s astonishing, given the population of Swindon we’re selling over 100 in Birmingham and Manchester. Over 60 in Sheffield, over 50 in Leeds and over 20 in the likes of Walsall, Exeter and Hull.

Since Albion made it to the PL, I'm always hopefull I'll see an Albion calender in the Intu Watford shopping centre one christmas time.
As yet diddly squat.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

I don't doubt you Swindon seagull but I find that genuinely amazing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here