Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knocky on target

Whosh51

Aug 27, 2014
Knocky running the opposition ragged today and scoring a blinder. Are we lacking his drive? It certainly looked like it today.

Good sense of humour from the MOTD producers putting that straight on after our game

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Knocky running the opposition ragged today and scoring a blinder. Are we lacking his drive? It certainly looked like it today.

Yep, his drive, petulance and sulking all things which would make the current players feel great

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
No doubting that there were times he could grab a game by the scruff of the neck and turn things round. We could really have done with someone with his passion today.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i hear he blows hot and cold, mostly cold, so no we dont need that sort of drive.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now he'll be sent off before the end of January.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yep all day long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonkers.

2 goals and 4 assists in an injury-hit season (did you SEE that pass he sent to Mooy last week for the goal ??). Knocky had his days, maybe 2 or 3 a season if we're generous, but Trossard is twice the player he is.

I honestly don't know what some people are watching sometimes.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'm a huge Knockaert fan and would love to see him back but Trossard is so much better it's unreal to even suggest otherwise

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here