Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Watford red cards

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
That's Watford's third red card on the bounce now.

I think it's six games since Pearson took over. Everyone knows his style of play and approach. But red cards in 50% of the games he's been in charge of so far...is that really acceptable?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
That's Watford's third red card on the bounce now.

I think it's six games since Pearson took over. Everyone knows his style of play and approach. But red cards in 50% of the games he's been in charge of so far...is that really acceptable?

No what they're doing is not acceptable and it's being punished with red cards.

If I remember it right teams also get a small fine if they collect too many cards.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
No what they're doing is not acceptable and it's being punished with red cards.

If I remember it right teams also get a small fine if they collect too many cards.

Point one = Fair enough.

Point two...that'll learn 'em! As you were then Nigel.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Just seen the red card. I have no idea what for and var didn't intervene. Can anybody tell me what exactly the Watford player do ?

On a side note have a look at the quality of Watford's pitch. Puts ours to shame.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Just seen the red card. I have no idea what for and var didn't intervene. Can anybody tell me what exactly the Watford player do ?

On a side note have a look at the quality of Watford's pitch. Puts ours to shame.

You have no idea what the red card is for!?

Best you watch the highlights you've put up again then :lol:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

Very harsh to send him off but he does "kick out" at him, very softly.

Bit like Barnes with the ref, if you're going to do it, at least do it properly..

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Isn't it time you ladies gave it a rest???
Anyway, whilst I was in Watford yesterday I noticed the club shop are giving complimentary red cards to fans who buy a Troll Deeney shirt :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here