Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Today

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Firstly I recognise this was a disappointing result and poor performance. Also sympathy to those that spent money and time to attend. But I thought we should still try and find some positives:

1. No injuries
2. No replay while some of our relegation rivals now do have one (Watford, Newcastle)
3. Potential rest in future weeks while rivals play next round matches.
4. Potter will have realised some of squad players are definitely not up to required standard and can move them on.
5. May even mean he looks to add an extra player or two to compensate while window is open. Had we won comfortably it could have masked this and we could find ourselves relying on them when too late.
6. Gave young Cochrane a test of first team match day action.
7. A few players will have points to prove in next couple of games which could lead to results in the league.

That’s it’s, I can’t think of anymore! Still doesn’t seem to bad now?!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I didn’t bother turning up. Just like the team

I didn’t go today so I don’t know how bad it was but I’m still convinced last season’s cup run ended up doing us no favours whatsoever

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sitting in ESL it got a 4g signal allowing me to put a fiver on Massive in the second half that paid for my ticket and parking..can’t get one in ESU

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
- No stairs to the WSU
- confirmation that the WSU is the best view in the house
- Ali J’s cameo
- Shane Duffy’s professionalism

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Ali J looked good again, indicating that he could play a huge part the rest of the season. Other than that, no positives.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A defeat is better than a draw isn’t it?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Hopefully Bong is now kept as far away from the 1st team as possible and Balogun is not good enough to cover Burn

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
-
- confirmation that the WSU is the best view in the house

And as someone who usually sits in WSU I can confirm that, as expected, the view from North lower is horrible. You have little idea what is going on at the far end of the pitch …. actually on reflection that may have been a good thing today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here